Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laurene9889 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2012, 12:12 PM
    Want to hookup with this guy, but don't know how?
    There is this hot lifeguard at the beach I go to. So I talked to him a little because my cousin told me he checked me out. I'm in love with him now. I'm like obsessing over him and hooking up with him. I now we're not going to date because I'm 14 and he's between 17 and 20 so that's a big age difference, we live 30 minutes away from each other. But I just want to hookup with him. Like I need to. But I don't know how. He's working, and where could we hookup at a crowded beach? Plus, how would we even hookup like what am I supposed to say The summers almost over there's 17 days before school starts, I probably have 4 or 5 more days of going to te beach so I'm kind of rushed, and I haven't really talked to him that much. So what I'm asking is do you have any ideas how I can kind of get the message that I want to hookup with him. Should I go slower even though I'm running out of time. What should I do? I really need help, please!
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 21, 2012, 12:54 PM
    You need to take a cold swim.
    No one here with common sense is going to tell a hormonal 14 year old how to hook up with a 17-20 year old.
    Hasn't school started yet?
    laurene9889 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2012, 01:04 PM
    Confused and don't know what to do
    There is this hot lifeguard at the beach I go to. So I talked to him a little because my cousin told me he checked me out. I'm in love with him now. I'm like obsessing over him and hooking up with him. I now we're not going to date because there's a pretty bi age difference and we live 30 minutes away from each other. But I just want to hookup with him. Like I need to. But I don't know how. He's working, and where could we hookup at a crowded beach? Plus, how would we even hookup like what am I supposed to say The summers almost over there's 17 days before school starts, I probably have 4 or 5 more days of going to te beach so I'm kind of rushed, and I haven't really talked to him that much. So what I'm asking is do you have any ideas how I can kind of get the message that I want to hookup with him. Should I go slower even though I'm running out of time. What should I do? I really need help, please
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 21, 2012, 01:22 PM
    Infatuation is not love, and no, you don't 'need' him. You have given all the reasons this isn't going to happen. If he was watching you (IF) and was interested, he would have said something to get the conversation going past idle chit chat. The big thing is AGE. You sound very, very young. Go back to school and concentrate on guys your own age. You don't want to be someone's jail bait.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 21, 2012, 01:34 PM
    Oh, I see in your earlier post that you are 14... no surprise there. Did you hope that by asking again and leaving out ages that you would get different answers?

Just to put another nail in the coffin of this dream, you do realize that by hanging around the lifeguard you are endangering lives of people who may be drowning AND the job and entire future of the lifeguard, who can be fired for taking his eyes off the water?
    louise1928 Posts: 69, Reputation: 9

Aug 21, 2012, 01:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    Oh, I see in your earlier post that you are 14... no surprise there. Did you hope that by asking again and leaving out ages that you would get different answers?

Just to put another nail in the coffin of this dream, you do realize that by hanging around the lifeguard you are endangering lives of people who may be drowning AND the job and entire future of the lifeguard, who can be fired for taking his eyes off the water?
    I agree with joypulv how can you consider 'hooking up' with someone if you're 14!
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2012, 05:06 AM
    You're affected by two things.

Horomones.

And

Peer Pressure.

The only reason you talked to him in the first place is because your cousin told you to. I can almost guarantee the main reason you want to hook up with him so bad is to look cool to them. If you start hooking up with every guy your cousin or 'friends' want you to, just to look cool. You're going to have a really rough life ahead of you.

Give your head a shake kid.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 22, 2012, 06:20 AM
    Silly child ( I am not as nice) This is not love, it is hormones starting to kick in. And no adult would have any interest in a child. Time to get a reality check.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Big headed guys in teen body skateboarding. Black guy and a white guy. I don't know the name. [ 2 Answers ]

Wats the name of that song that in the video it has these two guys like skateboarding with big heads in a teen body saying something like I don't want to grow up or something. I've tried vh1.com but nothing because I saw the video on the show like a long while ago and I'm sure the song came out...

Sci fi show with a guy and a girl sort of a police station guy, dwarf always fighting [ 2 Answers ]

Sci-fi TV show series on 1ce a week it was an agency like the police guy and dwarf always fighting on the floor rolling young alburn headed gal captain always grumpy

View more questions Search