Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msurrett1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2012, 05:15 AM
    Condenser stop running
    I have a CARRIER heatpump it will run for about 2 hours and then shut off.
    The fan motor and the capacitor have been replaced.What could be the problem?

Check out some similar questions!

Rheem 21VP40E - Water Heater blower won't stop running. How to stop? [ 0 Answers ]

Water is lukewarm and won't heat. Checked pilot and it lights automatically as heater kicks in but the blower has been on for hours.

My air conditioner keeps running won't stop running [ 4 Answers ]

I had my stytem repaired outside with new charge of feon it also had some leaks.Was my Brother in Law he is Certified.Have checked the thermostat taken it of the wall still running.Works fine on heat stops at temp and restarts good. Thanks for any Help bedotth

My toilet won't stop running [ 2 Answers ]

My toilet won't stop running. I know I need a plumber but I need something to make it stop running. It's almost 11 p.m. I need help!

Furnace will not stop running [ 2 Answers ]

Furnace would not stop running, my husband manage to get it to stop. Now it will not start when heat is below setting on termastate. What can we do to check out furnace?

Shower doesn't stop running [ 1 Answers ]

I turn the water on and the shower goes too, when I push the shower knob in to stop it, doesn't stop running completely, when I pull it out to run the shower, the water keeps running through the taps and shower pressure is minimal. I read a few posts here and figured I need to fix the shower...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.