Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lalallama Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2007, 01:23 PM
    What does he think of me?
    Well, there's this guy I met recently that I like, but I'm not sure what he thinks of me. We don't really talk in person but on IM he is always first to message me and he talks a lot. However, at school its like he doesn't even know me. We pass each other in the halls many times but he just walks past me without even looking at me and the one time I did see him look at me he quickly turned away but I am friends with two of his friends... so what does this all mean?
    aprilj Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Mar 6, 2007, 01:51 PM
    Who knows, but men aren't that complicated. He might just be embarrassed. Sometimes it is easier for men to talk online then it is in person. The next time he I M 's you, play his game back.. ignore him and if you want to say something to him, tell him you don't like it when he ignores you at school, if he doesn't think you are good enough to talk to at school then you aren't good enough to talk to in private. This may make him realize his actions. They never know how you feel unless you tell them
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Mar 6, 2007, 05:57 PM
    He seems embarrassed to talk to you in person. He probably is embarrassed other people to know that he's talking to you. But don't worry, it doesn't mean something's wrong w/ you!

Maybe he's shy to talk to you in person. Is he usually shy with other people?
    It's obviously easier to talk to someone online.

If you talk about something online, go talk to him in person the next day and continue on that topic. See how he reacts. If he doesn't respond well, then, he's shy. If he keeps his distance and 'runs' away, then he's probably embarrassed. If doesn't talk to you, don't waste your time on someone who's not able to talk to you in person...
    aston89 Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2007, 02:11 PM
    He's definitely shy. I used to do the same thing. Nervous guys like me find it all good to talk to girls on messenger but struggle in person...

Like kristynn said just approach about what you talk about online and eventually he should feel more and more comfortable
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

May 31, 2007, 03:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kristynn
    He seems embarrassed to talk to you in person. He probably is embarrassed other people to know that he's talking to you. But don't worry, it doesn't mean something's wrong w/ you!!

Maybe he's shy to talk to you in person. Is he usually shy with other people?
    It's obviously easier to talk to someone online.

If you talk about something online, go talk to him in person the next day and continue on that topic. See how he reacts. If he doesn't respond well, then, he's shy. If he keeps his distance and 'runs' away, then he's probably embarrassed. If doesn't talk to you, don't waste your time on someone who's not able to talk to you in person...
    Great answer kristynn!
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2007, 12:59 PM
    I had the same thing happened to me. I actually think over and over again. It's tough, I mean it is. Life will be eaiser if guys tell u what they think. And I know you are like me don't want to assume that he MUST be interested in you. It really confuses us... sign... I think the best way is to ask his friends. Not him, directly, and don't assume anything until u confirm he DOES like you. Good luck, hugs
    michellexmybell3 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2007, 02:30 PM
    He's deffinately shy and probably just more comfortable talking online if you have his phone number it might be really cute to break the ice if one time while you are with him and he kind of ignores you to send him a text so its just like your talking online

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search