Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laalz Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2012, 05:55 AM
    How to apply night cream
    Ok, this is not as "dumb" as it seems, I am using a night cream (a bleach cream to be specific) and it says I am meant to pat it at night- however the confusion is that I am not sure that when I wake up if the cream is still meant to be present or if it is meant to "dissolve" away as usually the cream will not be present and only a fairly small amount of the cream will be visible in the morning...

Thanks a lot
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2012, 06:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by laalz View Post
    Ok, this is not as "dumb" as it seems, I am using a night cream (a bleach cream to be specific) and it says I am meant to pat it at night- however the confusion is that I am not sure that when I wake up if the cream is still meant to be present or if it is meant to "dissolve" away as usually the cream will not be present and only a fairly small amount of the cream will be visible in the morning...........

Thanks a lot

Without knowing the cream's name it's hard to say. My best guess is that it is meant to dissolve.
    laalz Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2012, 07:09 AM
    It's stillmans bleach cream
    michaeljr Posts: 89, Reputation: 3

Aug 14, 2012, 10:35 PM
    The reason they don't want you to rub that thick cream into the skin is because it has hidden mercury

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How often do you apply the hydroquinone cream to your dark spots [ 7 Answers ]

My dermatologist gave me a tube of 6% hydroquinone for my dark spots does anyone use this 6% dose and how often do you apply it to your dark spots.

How many times should I apply an exfoliating cream? [ 1 Answers ]

I Just got this facial exfoliating cream;It's called 'Papaya intensive whitening refreshing cream' and, It's manufactured in china.It's in form of a gel.You apply and rub it onto the face and, immediately rinse off the residue.Now, the problem is, it doesn't say how often it should be used.I don't...

How often should I apply an exfoliating cream? [ 0 Answers ]

Hey everyone.I Just got this facial exfoliating cream;It's called 'Papaya intensive whitening refreshing cream'.It's made in china.Some of you might know about it.Now,it doesn't say how many times it should be used.So,I don't really know how often to use it, daily? twice daily? Or maybe just twice...

What cream I should apply [ 1 Answers ]

The red collored on my cheak really irratates me. I used all types of face cream but the collor doesn't changed to normal, and during my sunny days it becomes red and sometimes there comes some spots which really makes me down, so I would be grateful if you could advice me to use the approratiate...

View more questions Search