Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    motherof3yal Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2012, 09:19 PM
    My 7yr old still wets the bed...
    I have tried EVERYTHING imaginable to prevent this bed wetting business with my seven year old... what else can I do? Has anyone else had this problem? If so how did you fix it?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 13, 2012, 09:20 PM
    I can't advise you on what to do if you don't tell me what you've done.

Aug 13, 2012, 09:57 PM
    Ive not given him anything to drink a couple of hours before bedtime... I woke him up in the middle of the night to go use the restroom he's so sleepy most of the time he's sleep wallkin the whole way to the bathroom and he doesn't even go.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 13, 2012, 10:00 PM
    What has your pediatrician said about this?

Aug 13, 2012, 10:07 PM
    I haven't mentioned it to her... I have spoke with my mom and sources other than his dr and they say he will out grow it and not to worry..
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2012, 10:29 PM
    Please do not listen to 'other sources'
    Please take your child to her doctor. She is the ONLY one who can help you with this.

Is this an all the time thing? Or just once every now and then?

Has it been going on all her life? Or did she stop and then start back up?

Is it recent? Or long term?

Aug 13, 2012, 10:31 PM
    I had him potty trained at 3 years old during the day.. he has NEVER been potty trained through the night... its been long-term.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2012, 12:09 AM
    You absolutely need to take him to the doctor. My nephew had that problem until he was 13 (when my aunt FINALLY took him in) and he needed surgery to correct a certain problem.

Aug 14, 2012, 08:23 AM
    Thank you! I will for sure:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dog wets his bed day or night. [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 5 year old fixed male Min. Bull Dog. He has wet his own bed since he was a puppy. It doesn't matter if he's in a crate or an old towel next to our bed, or in the garage. We have a tile floored house so I feel he should have a rug somewhere to lie on. He's house trained and as long as there...

My yorkie occasionally wets his bed [ 11 Answers ]

My 1 year old yorkshire terrier will occasionally wee in his crate! Not every night but id say every month or 2. I can't punish him because its already happened, but he knows he's done something wrong! How can I stop this?

This is a movie about a boy that wets the bed and tries to hide it from his family [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is about a boy that wets the bed and tries to hide it from his family. He hangs the sheets out his window on the second floor and remakes the bed and cleans himself up so they think he is dry when they go in to check on him... He would spend the night at a friends for a sleepover and not...

Only wets on a potty pad inside [ 7 Answers ]

I have a mini dachshund that is 2 years old. He will only go potty on a potty pad inside the house. I have tried putting one outside, but he holds it until he comes back inside then goes straight to it. Please help! What can I do to get him to go outside?

My 7yr Daughter! [ 4 Answers ]

A few months back I caught my daughter with her hands in her panties. I asked her what in the world she was doing and she told me she was checking for hair. Of course I freaked out and told her I had better not catch her doing it again. Well, today she was standing in the kitchen and she was...

View more questions Search