Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pink_jacket Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2012, 12:37 PM
    how do i forget my ex
    Hi Friends,

Sadly its been over 2 years now that I haven't seen my x nor has he ever come to visit his son,I last we heard he had got married, although he had proved to be a bad husband, and had taken me to the limits of torture I still think of him when I am alone, although I'm strong ifnront of my family, I really miss a family life, to see my son with his father, is a dream which is lost somewhere in my eyes... what do I do.. how do I feel better. Over these 2 years I have really fixed my financial issues, worked hrd and achieved almost everything I would want to have in my home, but why am I not happy.. what do I do to get there.. my son is a sweetheart, the heartbeat and smile of my face.. to come home play with him and see him is a pleasure and a blessing from God.. but why am I still empty inside. What happened to me... I was so strong, why do I feel like this suddenly.. although I know he wudnt ever respect me or consider antyhign I did for him, neither his return would cause me any ease and nor would I want to go back to a sscary and violent relationship, why am I feeling low... what's wrong with me, is there any pills or therapy I can do to feel better?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 13, 2012, 12:40 PM
    I would say you are probably lonely. Also thinking about your son growing up without a father.
    Do you have a social life? How old is your son?

Aug 13, 2012, 12:43 PM
    Abb

Aug 13, 2012, 12:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    I would say you are probably lonely. Also thinking about your son growing up without a father.
    Do you have a social life? How old is your son?
    Hi Dear,
    no social l ife, you guessed it rite, I am one of those who are hesitant to answer questsions about my x.. Son is 3, we do go out buy stuff /toys /electronic rides / ice creams me and my son are great partners but this happeiness isn't lasting.. tellme a way to make it last
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 13, 2012, 12:50 PM
    Enjoy your son, they grow up fast. But you also need the company of adults. Your son cannot fulfill all of your social needs.
    Join a single parent group. Do you go out with your co workers?
    You don't have to answer questions about your ex, it is no one's business. How old are you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I forget? [ 3 Answers ]

I been with my boyfriend for 4 years,I'm a pinay and he is Australian. He is going back and forth to be with me, and we were fine with that. We had no problem, no worries about cheating, but lately he was acting really weird, like he was saying he wanted a space, and I was wondering why. I just...

Thank you and I will not forget any of you! [ 2 Answers ]

I will not be returning to AMHD for quite a while. My ex's peace bond is up on the 20th of this month and I need to talk to VWA and police at what action I need to take next. I am under a lot of undue stress especially after his court dates and trial etc... I am pretty tired and exhausted at this...

How do I forget things I want to forget? [ 5 Answers ]

I really want to forget my last year combination but I just seem to have a photographic memory. Nobody else I know remembers there last year combination and I really want to not remember it but I just don't know how!!

How to forget someone? [ 2 Answers ]

I recently broke up with my boyfriend. Since he moved to another place( we had along distance relationship) everything about him changed... I hate waiting and finally said to myself to give up on him.. I know there will be times that I will miss him but I really want to find ways of...

Cannot forget [ 3 Answers ]

This girl stays in my apartment and happens to be my friend's elder sister.she is from a good conservative indian family.I often visit them and we play games some time.I am madly in love with this girl,cannot stop thinking about her.my engeering entrance examination are coming in three months and I...

View more questions Search