Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    misunny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2007, 01:25 AM
    svchost.exe - Application Error
    I am getting below error ! Can I have soution for this ? I am using Win XP SP 2

svchost.exe - Application Error
    ---------------------------
    The exception unknown software exception (0xc0000409) occurred in the application at location 0x5b86a3c0
    Melaku Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2007, 06:01 AM
    I do have the same problem please let me know when you found out how to solve
    SUbhendu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2007, 07:20 PM
    Can you please mail me the solution of the svchost.exe error to my mail id -> [email protected]
    Luxavius Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Jul 21, 2007, 01:56 AM
    Guys, please remember that Google can solve most of your online questions. Chances are, tens of thousands of other people are experiencing your not-so-common error, and have already gotten a fix for you! Click here to see the Google search I used to arrive to Microsoft's official fix for this problem here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Iexplore.exe-application error [ 3 Answers ]

I'm getting this message almost every time I close my browser. Iexplor.exe-application error The Instruction at Ŕx01342bf2" referenced memory at Ŕx01b1ga88". The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program. I'm guessing the program is Internet explorer but I don't know what...

Svchost.exe problem [ 1 Answers ]

My svchost.exe mem usage is very high in taskmanager how resolve it.and my system is very slow suggest.

Svchost.exe-21DF826A.pf.. Trojan? [ 5 Answers ]

I know about svchost.exe and its functions, but when I noticed it running from my own profile instead of SYSTEM and NETWORK, I kind of panic. I then started up a search titled, "svchost.exe" to find any viruses or trojans that would disguise themselves as an svchost.exe file,...

Explorer.exe-Application Error [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Dell Dimension E510 w/Windows XP. I recently converted from Norton Antivirus to SpySweeper and then I've been try to use the Microsoft Defender II antivirus program to protect my computer. Somewhere in the transition I got several infections and now I get an application error...

Svchost.exe [ 2 Answers ]

What's a 'svchost.exe'?? The fact that 'svchost' rhymes with 'ghost!' worries me(I'm worried that it's a virus )especially when there are usually four of them running at any particular time :o This is what I see when I press alt+ctrl+del (I'm using XP): Windows Task Manager: Image name |...

View more questions Search