Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    selena4 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2012, 06:40 AM
    Why am I so jealous and how can I be sure of his faithfulness?
    I have a problem.I am very jealous,specially when my boyfriend talks with other girls. Every time he gets calls and messages from girls thai I don't even know.he sometimes doesn't even tells me about all this,saying that it was not important. I even doubt him sometimes. His past with girls is shocking.he always talked about sex with them and he was not faithful neither. That is maybe what I fear. He tells me that he has change and I see that. But how can I be sure?
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2012, 07:24 AM
    No trust; no relationship.

You can make yourself trust someone, you either do or you don't or you do until you don't. Period.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 8, 2012, 07:30 AM
    He is not obligated to tell you about his calls, why should he have to give you all the details of calls from friends.

If you don't trust him, you can not have a relationship

Aug 8, 2012, 07:53 AM
    I don't know what to do because every time he does something that makes me doubt him. And sometimes he is different with me concerning his way of talking and so on. He is now abroad. When I think about all the girls that he might have talked with,don't even know what he is doing,it makes me more jealous.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 8, 2012, 07:55 AM
    Who in your background wasn't trustworthy so that you have this fear? Your dad?

Aug 8, 2012, 08:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Who in your background wasn't trustworthy so that you have this fear? Your dad?
    No my ex. I suffered in the past.. all my ex made me suffer.. that's maybe why I fear and maybe that's why I am so possessive
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 8, 2012, 08:22 AM
    Get counseling, you are going to let a ex relationship ruin future ones.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 8, 2012, 08:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by selena4 View Post
    i have a problem.i am very jealous,specially when my boyfriend talks with other girls. every time he gets calls and messages from girls thai i dont even know.he sometimes doesn't even tells me about all this,saying that it was not important. i even doubt him sometimes. his past with girls is shocking.he always talked about sex with them and he was not faithful neither. that is maybe what i fear. he tells me that he has change and i see that. but how can i be sure?
    He has a history of messing with girls you say he is not faithful, plus the fact he gets calls and messages from girls. He is not helping your feelings of mis trust.
    Why are you still with him?

Aug 9, 2012, 01:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    He has a history of messing with girls you say he is not faithful, plus the fact he gets calls and messages from girls. He is not helping your feelings of mis trust.
    Why are you still with him?
    Hhmm I have already given him my heart.. its difficult
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2012, 03:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by selena4 View Post
    hhmm i have already given him my heart.. its difficult
    Sure, but it's only as hard as you let it be. If you can't learn to stand up for yourself, then you're going to get pushed over your entire life.
    rockie100 Posts: 313, Reputation: 64

Aug 9, 2012, 05:12 AM
    Often we get ourselves in relationships that echo past ones. If your gut is telling you he is a cheat, he probably is. Think about what it would be like to not have to question your boyfriend. Wouldn't it be nice to trust that he would respect you and not give you reason to think he is up to something else?

Aug 9, 2012, 08:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by C0bra_M3nace View Post
    Sure, but it's only as hard as you let it be. If you can't learn to stand up for yourself, then you're going to get pushed over your entire life.
    You are right!
    ahliya Posts: 17, Reputation: 0

Aug 11, 2012, 03:26 PM
    I know hw it feels as I have being through all this

And I got betrayed though
    I should tel you dear when the boy is in touch what other girls too
    And if you stp him you tel him don't do this and if its no frm his plac den tel him str8 den you should leav

And if he really did stp you den OK of no den dear end this nw
    I swear trust me if it ll be lng its going to be danm hard to mve on

I know you mate feel that no nthng ll hapn v won't end
    But you this is true and you will defntly remem me when this happens

So go for what you feel now
    As I am sufrng badly
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 11, 2012, 04:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ahliya View Post
    I knw hw it feels as I hav being through all this

And I got betrayed though
    I should tel u dear wen the boy is in touch wot other girls too
    And if u stp him u jus tel him dnt do this n if its no frm his plac den tel him str8 den u shud leav

And if he realy did stp u den ok of no den dear end this nw
    I swear trust me if it ll b lng its gona b danm hard to mve on

I knw u m8 feel tht no nthng ll hapn v won't end
    But ya this is true and u wil defntly remem me wen dis hapens

So jus go for wht u feel now
    As I am sufrng badly
    What?
    Please don't text on this site. It is against the rules. I have no clue what you are saying. Use actual words.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2012, 06:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    What?
    Please don't text on this site. It is against the rules. I have no clue what you are saying. Use actual words.

She's capable of using real words. Despite warnings, she does not.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 11, 2012, 06:09 PM
    Then in my opinion, she needs to be dealt with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Faithfulness? [ 10 Answers ]

So I got a call from my friend and she said she saw my boyfriend out with this girl. I knew he was going out with her but in a group not just alone with a girl. We've had some problems in the past with faithfulness but since then we've talked, and since then we've been going strong for almost a...

When a married man acts jealous is he really jealous? [ 2 Answers ]

Mm acts jealous when he sees me around another guy.He stays around yo hear what I'm satin he's stopped one guy from texting ne.Could he really be jealous.or is it Luke a trophy type possession thing? So man sleeping with same mistress couple yrs don't have a jealous bone when it comes to her?

Jealous of everything better [ 4 Answers ]

Hi.. I don't know what's wrong with me since past few days. I am done with my engineering graduation and I feel I am jealous of people around me having better things than me. I get pissed off on thinking about others' betterment and development. I have lost faith in me and very unhappy with myself....

How do I stop being jealous? Is this being jealous? [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend sent messages to guys do I have the right to be jealous? And when I ask her she make it out of fight saying I do not trust her. What is it?

Am I being too jealous? [ 10 Answers ]

My husband went on a business trip last week. This was his first trip by himself. He stayed at a hotel that had a flower exhibit going on. The city of costa rica has 2 news reporters (1female 1 male) of which both were at the hotel. The female reporter was very pretty. She had a dress on that was a...

View more questions Search