Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rachaelkilljoy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2012, 10:20 AM
    What do I do for my Anniversary?
    I'm 15 and my boyfriend is 14 but its only a year and age is only a number but I really don't know what to do for our Anniversary? Can anyone help?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 7, 2012, 10:44 AM
    Anything you want.
    Very difficult to give any meaningful advice with such scant information.
    louise1928 Posts: 69, Reputation: 9

Aug 8, 2012, 12:35 PM
    You should by him some chocolates or something like that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anniversary is nearing! [ 8 Answers ]

Greetings Ladies, I'm not panicking yet, but getting close. On July 10, we will begin our 47th. Year of marriage. Money is no problem, since we have no money! Any of you Ladies have any ideas as to how to make this day more special then the other 46? What would warm you down to your...

Anniversary ideas [ 5 Answers ]

I'm not sure if this should go here but here it is anyway. My parents anniversary is coming up soon and I need to have an opinion about what I want to give them. Last year I made them a slideshow with pictures of there wedding. But this year I was thinking about making them a movie. I wanted to go...

Having a 2 year anniversary [ 2 Answers ]

Managed to find out that clocks were for first year. What is for 2nd

Had Miscarriage 7/4, Our Anniversary [ 1 Answers ]

Well, the inevitable happened on the 4th of July... our 3rd anniversary. Not exactly the kind of present I wanted to give or get. But at least everything went OK. We were in and out of the er in about 3 hrs. I think that was a record! I am supposed to go see my obgyn sometime next week. Yes, the...

First anniversary [ 3 Answers ]

My one year anniversary is coming up this weekend. I am seven months pregnant (and it was a big shock to us since it was unplanned). Due to the upcoming baby and finances we have decided to stay in town for our anniversary. However, I would still like the weekend to be special. Any ideas on how to...

View more questions Search