Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Calecrotty Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2012, 10:51 AM
    I'm 16 and my girlfriend is 14 and she's a virgin and she says she's ready for sex
    I'm 16 and she's 14 grade 11 and grade 9 my birthday js February and hers is August we have been dating for a month and both parents are completely OK with it my parents like her and her parents like me anyway what I want to know is if it's legal for us to have sex or not she says she's ready but I think we should wait cause she's a virgin and I want her first time to be very special we both love each other a lot and we seem perfect for each other I promised to wait for her when I finish high school and another thing is what are the chances of it working because of the age/grade difference I'll be graduating when she's in grade 10 but I'm probably going to redue some grade 11 courses next year so I can go to university so if I do that I'll graduate when she's in grade 11
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 5, 2012, 11:54 AM
    You're both too young to be having sex. Are you ready to be a father? Is she ready to be a mother? Both of you should wait.
    clareAD2000 Posts: 67, Reputation: -1

Aug 5, 2012, 11:55 AM
    Well u should have sex with her if she is sure she is ready though take it really slowly and always remind her that u will stop any time she want you too, tell me how it goes

Aug 5, 2012, 12:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    You're both too young to be having sex. Are you ready to be a father? Is she ready to be a mother? Both of you should wait.
    We're going to use a condom and I'm going to make sure she's on the pill
    Entomology Expert

Aug 5, 2012, 12:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Calecrotty View Post
    We're going to use a condom and I'm gonna make sure she's on the pill
    Oh wait... so now you're going to do it? In your first post, you went on about how you weren't going to but now you've already planned it out.

So she's on the pill, is she? Really? Are you sure? And you're going to use a condom... hmmm... No form of birth control is 100% effective.

Aug 5, 2012, 12:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by clareAD2000 View Post
    well u should have sex with her if she is sure she is ready though take it really slowly and always remind her that u will stop any time she want you too, tell me how it goes
    at first we agreed on waiting at least a year but lately we've been doing things (playing with her boobs and things like that) and she said she's been getting really horny and yesterday we were camping and we did some things like I played with her boobs and we dry ed and when I went into my tent to sleep she said if we wanted to have sex where would we do it and we talked about all that and when we first started dating I promised not to pressure her into Anythjng and she knows I want to have sex with her and I don't want her to have sex just cause I want to do it I don't want to ruin anything I love her so much
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 5, 2012, 12:12 PM
    In most areas (ANY question on law needs to include your general locale as laws vary by area.) the age of consent is 16 or higher so sex with her is likely to be illegal.

Second, one month is not enough to know if one is truly in love. You are both pretty young t o be making a lifetime commitment. The odds are against you that this relationship will last. I would also be very worried about a girl who tells you she is ready to have sex after dating for a month.

You are smart for wanting to wait, but not because she is a virgin. First, because she is "jail bait" and second because both she and you are unprepared to have a child. No one should engage in sexual intercourse until they are physically, emotionally and financially ready to have a child. Both of you fail those tests.

But I can settle this easily. You say; " both parents are completely ok with it" referring to your dating. So ask her parents whether its OK for you to become sexually active. What's that you say? You can't do that? Well then you can't become sexually active.

You are aware that no form of contraception is 100%. We have members here who got pregnant using three forms of protection. Also how are you going to make sure she is on the pill. You are aware that any birth control medication requires a doctor's prescription. So how is she going to get a prescription? And how are you going to ensure she takes it properly?

You are sounding more and more like a horny teen who is thinking with his sexual organs and not his brain.

Aug 5, 2012, 12:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by clareAD2000 View Post
    well u should have sex with her if she is sure she is ready though take it really slowly and always remind her that u will stop any time she want you too, tell me how it goes
    We do not condone or allow illegal advice here. Advising a 16 yr old to have sex with a 14 yr old is illegal advice.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 5, 2012, 12:14 PM
    "both parents are completely OK with it my parents like her and her parents like me anyway "

"Anyway"? That sounds like your parents are okay with you two being friends, but are they okay with dating? They know you plan to have sex?

And you two are ready to be parents? No university will happen then.

Aug 5, 2012, 12:20 PM
    lately weve been doing things (playing with her boobs and things like that) ... we did some things like I played with her boobs and we dry ed
    So you are already breaking the law! ANY sexual intimacy is probably illegal at her age.

I don't want her to have sex just cause I want to do it I don't wanna ruin anything I love her so much
    Sexual intimacy changes the dynamic of a relationship. So yes it can ruin things.
    jay-stud Posts: 43, Reputation: 0

Aug 6, 2012, 12:36 PM
    Why think about sex right now? She's 14y.o if you had a daughter and she was 14 would you want herhaving sex? Look she's still young and she's a young teenager.. both of you are willing to do anything for some sort of love and affection. But wait awhoole until she a little bit older maybe 16 or 17 because you have a whole life ahead of u . Just wait
    JD210 Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Aug 10, 2012, 03:26 AM
    Know that sexual relationships don't just STOP and when you're 18 and she's 16 and her parents walk in on you two "doing it" they can have you thrown in prison and branded a predator the rest of your life. Is that a risk you are willing to take?
    clareAD2000 Posts: 67, Reputation: -1

Aug 19, 2012, 06:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    We do not condone or allow illegal advice here. Advising a 16 yr old to have sex with a 14 yr old is illegal advice.
    Never knew
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 19, 2012, 06:09 AM
    My profession is a labor and delivery nurse. Let me tell you that there is no form of birth control that is 100% effective. I have delivered babies to women who have used two or three forms of birth control and they ALL failed.

I am also one of those women. I used the pill and the condom faithfully and EXACTLY as directed (I was married at the time). My son's are now 26 and 24 years old.

I also had to undergo some very serious chemotherapy due to cancer 14 years ago and was told that the chemo made me sterile. My youngest son is now 10 years old.

So, unless you are prepared to be a parent, refrain from sex.

both parents are completely ok with it
    They may be okay with you two hanging out, but would they be okay with you having sex?

Why don't you ask her Dad if you can boink is daughter and see what his reaction is.
    saltlifek Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Oct 6, 2012, 12:12 PM
    Sex can ruin a relationship. It ruined mine! You guys need to be together for at least 6+ months before you even talk about having sex. I love that you want her first time to be special, most guys aren't like that nowadays! I don't feel like you guys "love" each other, I think your more in the "I like having you around, I like being your boyfriend/girlfriend" phase. Explain to her how you really feel about it, she'll respect that, and if she can't, then it isn't meant to be!
    louise1928 Posts: 69, Reputation: 9

Oct 6, 2012, 12:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    Who's going to arrest him ahha!
    Entomology Expert

Oct 6, 2012, 01:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by louise1928 View Post
    Ahha! Scott said we don't condone or allow illegal advice... he didn't say anyone was going to arrest the poster of that comment... what he was implying is that if it continues, the person could be removed.

Oct 6, 2012, 01:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by louise1928 View Post
    As noted I didn't threaten anyone with arrest. I stated the rules of this site and any violation of those rules will be dealt with by the site.

If you don't have anything constructive to add to a thread, then I suggest you not post.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend and I love each other but she just told me she's not ready [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys I'm killing myself over this, but I really love this girl, and she loves me, but just this week she told me she's not ready, and said that she took things too fast. So she wanted us to start all over again as friends. But she's to attractive, and I love her. Its hard to be "just...

My girlfriend says she's a virgin. Should I believe her? [ 11 Answers ]

I liked this girl(now girlfriend) for over a year and she liked me too but I didn't want to ask her out because she was always partying, drinking, smoking weed, doing mushrooms and ecstasy and that's a big turn off for me. Sometimes I would try to make out with her or have sex with her she wouldn't...

Girlfriend says she's not sure she's in love after 6 months ? [ 8 Answers ]

We've been dating for 6 months now and things have been great I the guy came out after 3 months and said I love you... we've been saying it back and forth sense and it hasn't been a big deal or anything.. now the other night she comes out and says I'm not sure I love you the same way you do me and...

Help my best friends boy friend wants to have sex with a virgin and she's not one so [ 7 Answers ]

Okay so my best friends boy friend was a virgin when they had sex. Rite and she wasent because a week before she meet him she lost it to this other guy. And she feels bad because she knows she shouldn't have don't it wit the other guy(old bf) because if she would have wated a week she could have...

Ex girlfriend tells me she's not with anyone but doenst know if she's ready to hang out? Why? [ 8 Answers ]

Multiple threads merged, please keep all questions regarding the same issue in the same thread My ex & I broke up, we just ran into each other for the first time in 6 months. She says she still loves me & made a point to tell me she wasn't with anyone - I still love her, I acted cool like I...

View more questions Search