Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monthep Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2012, 09:52 PM
    Will my 3 years old son remember me?
    I still love and care for my wife and I really want a complete family for my son but I have a financial problem which all the responsible of my son is on my wife.

My wife family is rich but she had a lot of difficulties every time she asked money from her parents, I totally understand her. Last April we broke up because she is very disappointed many times with me on my work that I could not succeed. I am always with my son every day from 5 in the evening till he sleep and we always do a lot of activities together, but after we separated I was allowed to see my son only on weekends and only 2 hours each time but we always have good time and I can still feel the bond I have with my son.

My question is what do I do to maintain this bond I had with my son even I get to see him only twice a week and only for 2 hours each time. Will he going to forget me or love me less? I know this is difficult question but let’s put it this way how is the memory and capability of a 3 years old child to remember his father? Does he understand the importance of Father already?

He still gets very happy whenever we meet and always hug and hold my hands.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 2, 2012, 10:07 PM
    As long as you continue to be in his life he will remember you and your love and attention. Try to get more time with him as he gets older.

Good luck with those finances too my friend. You may not be a financial success yet, but as a human being you have my utmost respect.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 2, 2012, 10:11 PM
    Spend quality time with your son. Talk to him, do things together, and make memories. That is what he will remember.
    BethVader Posts: 92, Reputation: 9

Aug 3, 2012, 12:42 AM
    Make the absolute MOST out of your time with him.
    Do FUN things! Tons of fun stuff is free to do with a kid,
    Like camping, picnics, long walks, fishing, etc.
    It's the quality time that counts!
    **And DON'T bring your new girlfriend on your visits with him
    Unless you are planning to marry her!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s animation, been trying to remember for years! [ 1 Answers ]

Blond haired boy goes in room to find a huge present and inside is a red convertible car, when he gets into of car he flies out of window and the movie turns into a cartoon and his adventure begins... does anyone remember this!? At somepoint he meets a "weather man" and the weather man floats...

A film that I saw years ago but can't remember its name [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie on TV when I was younger it was a war film about an american army unit sent to build a runway on an island. When there they find a horse and the horse befriends them and they work together, he carries water to the men as they work and helps with heavy work and they look after the...

I'm looking for a movie that I saw 3 years ago but I can't remember the name! [ 1 Answers ]

All I remember was that it was filmed in part of Marysville CA and it was about two girls (about 8 or 9) meet at a camp and become friends then one night they decide to go swimming and one of the girls (Amelia) says she can't swim but the other says come on you can do it! So Amelia goes in and ends...

Trying to remember the name of a book for years! [ 1 Answers ]

Years ago I read this book... here is what I remember about it... A boy (the main character), I believe he comes home one day to find a large package at his house. In the package is a car (not a full size car, more like a pedal car). He ends up on a journey to strange lands. In each land he...

It's been 6 years since the 9/11 tragedy, what do you remember? Where were you? [ 49 Answers ]

As I was driving to work today, I heard the radio announcer tell everyone to turn their car lights on in remembrance of the attack on our country on 9/11. I immediately did and then during the moment of silence I got goosebumps thinking of all of those that died that day, and everyone who lost...

View more questions Search