Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catting Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 09:41 AM
    Female anatomy
    Okay we all know that all virgins have a hymen which partially covers the vagina.

My friend who is a virgin did a physiacl examination of herself and found that the hole which leads to the vagina is small. She does see her period normally, but

Because of this, does it hurt during sexual intercouse for the first time becaue the hole (diameter) is smaller than the average penis in diameters. Does anyone knows any web site to show what the hymen actually looks like.

Can you provide any more information on having sex for the first time.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 5, 2007, 09:55 AM
    Actually no, at least in America culture because of some exercise, tampons and other things, many women have the hymen broke long before first sexual contact.

And even so, there will still often be some pain and bleeding on the first time.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2007, 09:58 AM
    Hymen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here is an encyclopedic entry with illustrations, hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

27 female and never had a boyfriend [ 75 Answers ]

I am 27, smart, funny, and am beginning to better appreciate my looks. I run a lot, do the makeup/hair thing on the weekends and have scores of friends. People are naturally attracted to me on a friendship level because I really love connecting with people and am very much an extrovert. But, I...

Anatomy [ 5 Answers ]

What is the gouge -like space between the nose and the upper lip called?

Female president [ 32 Answers ]

How come we never have a girl for a president?

Female puppy [ 4 Answers ]

Hello After my female puppy urinates she has this stringy mucus stuff hanging from her peepee area is this normal

Female issues! [ 1 Answers ]

I just started talking to this girl in my school, she's a senior and I'm a sophomore but she's one of my sisters friends, like not one that always comes over and stuff but they say hi in the hallways that kind of thing and my sister is a junior but anyway I started talking to her like 2 weeks ago...

View more questions Search