Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CFZD Posts: 385, Reputation: 49

Jul 22, 2012, 06:06 PM
    I am so lonely and I am depressed
    Hi there,
    I just moved back from Europe to the States... I don't know anyone and I am so lonely and depressed.

I tried to ask some colleagues out to do stuff but they all have family and I can understand they don't hang out.

I don't have real hobbies besides watching stock market etc.

I am a city girl, I enjoyed living in big cities, now I am back to small town, no diversity, no friends.

I am so lonely and depressed.

Help.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 22, 2012, 06:08 PM
    Hey, you have all of us here!

Where are you now? And you have a job?
    CFZD Posts: 385, Reputation: 49

Jul 23, 2012, 08:51 AM
    Hi there,
    Thank you! I am back in the States, yes I have my job. Just transferred back from Europe.
    It's crazy how many times I've moved for my company, it is hard to keep friendship or relationship.
    :(
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 23, 2012, 08:55 AM
    I'm so glad to see you again!

Do you have free time during the day or in the evenings?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I am feeling very lonely and depressed. [ 19 Answers ]

Some of you may recognize me from some of my postings on relationships. If I look back at my life even just a year ago, I was very active and not feeling so depressed. I own a business that's doing well, I have several great hobbies, I have great friends. The average person would say " Why are...

So depressed and lonely? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a in college fresh man and I've been ditched by many of my friends who have introduced me to a more social way of life. Without them I'm am completely mute but their gone now and I feel extremely alone.It is depressing when all you have to look forward to every day is a paper to write, math to...

Depressed and lonely [ 8 Answers ]

I have been married for over 10 years but there was never any growth in our relationship. My partner is short tempered and at times very violent. I have been enduring a lot of mental abuse of late. Since the last couple of years my partner has been asking me for a divorce but wants me to make the...

Feeling depressed and lonely [ 10 Answers ]

I am in my forties and I feel like giving up on men, as I just can't find one that is not either abusive or non committal. I have travelled a lot and it seems that I attract the same kind of man irrelevant of culture or nationality. What can I do to stop this circle of destructive relationships. I...

Lonely and depressed [ 3 Answers ]

Basically ill try and explain as briefly as I can... im in a mess - I feel lonely and depressed! I've been involved with a few lads over the past year, I have never actually got with any of them, as I am petrified of commitment! I find myself becoming VERY easily attached to lads, as I enjoy...

View more questions Search