Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Punktins Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2007, 08:45 AM
    TV show from early 90s or 80s
    I can't seem to figure out the name of a TV show I used to watch in school. My brother and I both remember it but can't seem to remember much about it. We both remember it being a group of kids who are solving mysteries (we think). The major thing we remember is a man coming from "no-where" on his motorcycle. He is a bigger guy, dressed in all black. We also remember him wearing a cape/longer flowing coat. Maybe sunglasses too. We kind of remember him being this secret who comes to help them but the kids think he is evil at first? We weren't too sure. Can anyone PLEASE help me figure out what this show was!!
    jdyoung70 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2007, 07:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Punktins
    I can't seem to figure out the name of a TV show I used to watch in school. My brother and I both remember it but can't seem to remember much about it. We both remember it being a group of kids who are solving mysteries (we think). The major thing we remember is a man coming from "no-where" on his motorcycle. He is a bigger guy, dressed in all black. we also remember him wearing a cape/longer flowing coat. Maybe sunglasses too. We kind of remember him being this secret who comes to help them but the kids think he is evil at first? We weren't too sure. can anyone PLEASE help me figure out what this show was!!!!
    Possibly it could be STREETHAWK
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Mar 28, 2008, 09:05 AM
    Where in the world is Camen Sandiego?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80s/Early 90s Morning TV Show Name.. [ 7 Answers ]

At the beginning of the show a train would come out of the clouds and float down to the ground and out would come a bunch of animals. They were members of a circus. It was actual people in animal costumes. The one I remember the best is a cat that I think was an acrobat. She would wear like a pink...

Children's show from the 80s or maybe 90s [ 3 Answers ]

I can't seem to remember the name of a show that I watched when I was a kid It had two kids a girl and a boy who owned a coloring book which they jumped into. Then they came to this place and there was a woman who always wore rainbow socks. That's not a lot of info but its all I got.

80s/90s TV show with girl ghost [ 7 Answers ]

Someone please remember this show! It was an english or Australian show, as the actors had accent, where there was a family who moved into a new house and I think that the house they moved into used to be this girl's.. who is also in the show but as a ghost? Basically the show was about the...

Early 90s-Mid 90s Kids Show [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a kids show that used to be on Nickelodeon during the early to mid 90s. It's about a group of kids who sneak onto an alien ship and end up traveling in outer space together. There was a girl who was purple, and the only other character I can really describe is...

80s or early 90s movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I think it's a movie from the 80s or early 90s. My brother and I have been trying to find it everywhere. There was this house with random people. I think they were all family members. One was a fly with a human head. There was a realllllly big baby. I'm pretty sure it was a comedy. If anyone could...

View more questions Search