Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mitchell16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2012, 02:23 PM
    What should I do?
    At first we were just classmates with this guy then I started falling for him.He found out then he also started feeling something for me,we just give each other the looks but don't talk at all.my friends keep saying I should talk to him but I'm scared that I might bore him or I'm not his type.Should I just talk to him?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2012, 02:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchell16 View Post
    At first we were just classmates with this guy then I started falling for him.He found out then he also started feeling something for me,we just give each other the looks but don't talk at all.my friends keep saying I should talk to him but I'm scared that I might bore him or I'm not his type.Should I just talk to him?

You have two choices - you are falling for someone you've never talked to, by the way?

Anyway - you can either keep giving each other looks

OR you can talk to him.

How old are the two of you?
    LittleMadam Posts: 16, Reputation: -1

Jul 21, 2012, 03:47 PM
    "I'd rather be hated for who I am than be loved for who Im not". Go on you cnt keep giving each other looks! Trust me everythin will be fine! Don't talk about serious things just about things like "How was ur weekend, summer holiday" or something. Once you get talking, if he really likes you he will open up :))

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search