Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    menakelly86 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2012, 12:51 AM
    I'm in love with my best friend and have a boyfriend
    I have known my boy friend for almost a year and I have known my best friend for at least 6 years I have all ways some what had feelings for him and he has allways liked me so says his brothers my boy friend on the other hand we have been on and off for a while and he irritates me a lot but I still have feelings for him I just resently got back together and my biggest fear is hurting him again what should I do
    bigNavySeal Posts: 106, Reputation: 19

Jul 19, 2012, 01:07 AM
    In the title you say "I'm in love with my best friend", whereafter you say "I have all ways some what had feelings for him and he has allways liked me". There's a difference. Which one is it?

If I were you I would get out of your current relationship, which from the sound of it isn't really going anywhere, and just be single to sort out your feelings. The longer you wait, the more complicated it gets and all parties involved will get more hurt, particularly your boyfriend if you really do decide to leave him for your best friend. Ask yourself twice if a potential relationship with your best friend really will work or if it is just an illusion that may destroy your friendship...

Jul 19, 2012, 04:18 PM
    I love him

Jul 19, 2012, 04:21 PM
    And also my boyfriend gets so jealous and angry and it so annoying but I don't want to hurt him so the breaking up part is what really gets me
    bigNavySeal Posts: 106, Reputation: 19

Jul 19, 2012, 08:08 PM
    Well, I'm not very surprised that he's getting jealous... are you? Does he know about you and your best friend (e.g. you falling in love with him)? You have already hurt him, and this, or a break-up will hurt one way or the other. It's almost unavoidable in any situation, so better earlier than later.

Jul 19, 2012, 08:40 PM
    I decieded to break up with him and I did it it was hard but I got threw it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am in love with my best friend, but she has a boyfriend. What do I do? [ 8 Answers ]

Well, I am in love with my best friend, but she has a boyfriend. What do I do? When she is with me I never hear her talk about her boyfriend in a good way, but when she talks about him to our other friends she talks about having kids with him. There is a huge amount of sexual tension between the...

How to get a my best friend who has a boyfriend who know that I love her? [ 1 Answers ]

She is my good friend for over more than a year and I fell in love with her some 6 months back. Now I've always wanted to express my love and I waited for around 3 months to propose to her because I didn't know how she would take it. The day I planned to propose to her one of my seniors took her...

I think my boyfriend is still in love with my best friend. [ 3 Answers ]

Im in a pretty complicated relationship here, see my boyfriend was in love with my best friend for about a year, but she made it quite clear that nothing was ever going to happen between them; but he never really let her go. Then about 3 months ago me and him started speaking, and we really hit it...

I have a boyfriend, but I think I'm in love with my best friend. What will I do? [ 4 Answers ]

Help me please. I don't know what to do. I love my boyfriend and I love my best friend, my best friend told me that he is in love with me and today, he decided to let me go because he knew I love my boyfriend but we're no longer bestfriends anymore. What will I do? I don't want him to go. I'm so...

I have a boyfriend but I think I love my best friend [ 1 Answers ]

I have a boyfriend but I think I love my best friend and he loves me. My parents really like both of them. My boyfriend is going off to college this spring and I just don't know what to do.

View more questions Search