Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thinkpink4936 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2007, 06:33 PM
    Acne on my back!
    Hello everyone.

Spring and summer are right around the corner and I have a big problem.

I have really bad acne on my back.

I have no idea what is causing this to happen.

If anyone knows anything I could use to help please let me know.

Thank you soooo much!!
    haleyjames Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Mar 3, 2007, 06:41 PM
    Well, Meghan I think you should try biore. Proactiv is better but I have not tried it, but if you get to try proactiv let me know how it works out.
    Honeydiip Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 06:37 PM
    TRY THIS METHOD:

Homemade Mask for Acne
    missk Posts: 517, Reputation: 44

Mar 13, 2007, 07:00 PM
    You can purchase body wash for acne in the local stores. I just watched a show about acne on Rachel Ray.
    kwoodscordova Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2007, 01:45 PM
    Well, I am 33 and never had a problem with acne growing up. I break out now, from time to time. Recently started going to the tanning bed, and noticed my back is breaking out. My Doctor RXed a cream call "Bena-Clinze" (sp?)

It dries it out in No time. BUT it is very expensive!

You might want to ask your Dr. about this.
    shannonoleyar Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Mar 17, 2007, 09:51 PM
    Try Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash. If you use hairsprays, body sprays or perfumes put a shirt on before you spray them. Did you recently change your shampoo or laundry detergents... they may be clogging your pores. The posting above mentioned tanning beds as well as a cause (probably from your back sweating and laying in it on the bed). I had this problem as well and have used that body wash for years and it solved my problem but when I switch to ANY other kind of body wash, it comes back. Good Luck!
    Mmgraham23 Posts: 17, Reputation: 0

Mar 24, 2012, 07:28 PM
    Ba ba baby got backne!! Hahaha hehe :)
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Mar 29, 2012, 11:53 AM
    Put some drops of tea tree oil in your bath. And try to keep hair off your back.

x Dani :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Acne [ 6 Answers ]

Hi pals Can you please tell me what is acne , why and whom does it effect ? And what is the best solution for treating ACNE,and also tell me are pimples caused due to acne?

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

Acne [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have well quite a lot of spots and I was wondering hw to get rid of them and I have scars from the spots and I want to get rid of them to so can you help me ?

Acne [ 5 Answers ]

I am 18 years old and I have suffered from having acne for around 8 years now. It is very embarrassing. I have it on my face, back, chest and arms. I have tried many different products and event went to see a dermotologist. The dermo. Said that it is hereditary and there is nothing that they...

Acne help [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Im 17 and I get bad Ance, I have tried most if not all of the over the counter items but Nothing really seems to work and Im going crazy please help:(

View more questions Search