Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RainbowChior Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2012, 01:13 PM
    What should I do when my friend went off swimming with my boyfriend and his brother?
    I'm 14. Ok my friend mikayla (14) and I were at the mall and we meet these 2 guys named eric (16) and devin (17). They are step brothers. Devin likes me and eric likes mikayla. Yesterday (July 17) Mikayla,Eric,Devin and I meet at the mall without my parents knowing (not allowed to go to mall with guys.) We all had a great time and I ended up holding hands, hugging and kissing devin. Devin is now my boyfriend and eric and mikayla are almost boyfriend and girlfriend. Mikayla was going to get picked up by her brother and I ask if they could drop me off at home. They said no. So my mom got mad to come and get me from the mall cause she had to wake my baby sister up from her nap. Now its July 18 and the boyz invited mikayla and I to go swimming at the ridge. I asked my mom saying just to go swimming with mikayla, she said no. Mikayla told me she wasn't going to go swimming with them if I didn't go. So I'm like OK thxs. Later on I'm texting devin and I asked so watcha doing? He says I'm getting redi to go swimming with mikayla and eric. And I say she's going? I texted mikayla all pissed off saying your going swimming with them? Wow good friend! She or devin never replyed to my texts. I can get really jealous at times, but I think everyone can understand why I would be pissed off with my boyfriend going to the pool with my friend and his bro. I'm afraid they might do "something" as in kissing and stuff. What should I do?!
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jul 17, 2012, 02:26 PM
    You are 14 and your boyfriend is 17. You met a guy at the mall and in one meeting you are boyfriend and girlfriend. You need to think about why it wouldn't be OK for them to go. You should be listening to your mom. I'm sure she would not approve of you going out with a 17 year old. He should be dating girls his own age.
    louise1928 Posts: 69, Reputation: 9

Jul 18, 2012, 11:02 AM
    I say, why be so worried when your boyfriend is not just going with your friend but his brother too. You say his brother likes Mikayla so why would he do anything with her? You're his girlfriend why would he do something with mikayla! Also 17 is preety old are you sure this is the guy for you someone you met at the mall? If this helped let me know. :)
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 18, 2012, 08:00 PM
    You met this 17 year old boy at the mall one day and now he is your boyfriend? Get a clue! You are too young to date and this guy really should not be dating you. You don't even have your parents permission so he could be in trouble.
    Stay home and tell your girl friend she should too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I know if the girl see me only as brother/friend or more than that [ 3 Answers ]

Okey we seems to know each other at least 2 years she is older than me in 2 yirs Im 20 and she is 22 I know her because of her brother was also my friend.. ...

My best friend, whom I consider my brother, and his girlfriend [ 10 Answers ]

I've known my best friend since I was 5, we're inseparable, I love this kid to death I mean it, I consider him my brother His girlfriend and him have een going out less than a month, and I like her a lot, she makes him happy and that makes me happy, and she's a really sweet girl, she helped me...

My Best Friend Loves My Brother [ 7 Answers ]

My best friend, Mo, is practically in love with my brother... she likes him a lot anyway! She is in my grade, going into 8th grade, and he is only going into 6th. Jesse, my bro, considers her a friend but sends her REALLY messed up signals. She told him to stop, but he doesn't know what is wrong...

Best friend vs. Her older brother [ 6 Answers ]

Recently, my best friend and I went to a show at a bar. We both got drunk and I ended up making out with her older brother right in front of her. She was not very happy with me for doing that and she yelled at me in front of everyone at the bar multiple times. I know it's not an excuse but I was...

View more questions Search