Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ehyde Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2012, 01:43 AM
    I have a girlfriend but I like another girl who wants to get pregnant, what do I do?
    Hey, I have a girlfriend but we've been dating for like only a month but recently I've been talking to an old friend who I use to have a thing for and she's talking about how she wants a baby. I've always wanted a baby and the girl I'm with now apparently can't have a, the problem I have with it is that the only reason I'm really with her is the fact that she said she liked me and I kind of really wanted a girlfriend, the other problem I have is this other girl that wants a kid is my age but where still in school, she says it's all right if we wait but I'm not sure even if I want one afterwards, its so confusing cause I like my girlfriend and she's a very clingy person and I think she'll get upset if I break up with her but I want a kid eventually and I like this other girl
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 17, 2012, 03:18 AM
    Since this was posted in the Teens forum, I assume you are still a teenager. So the questions becomes how do you think you are going to afford a child? Do you have any idea what it costs for raising a child, what it costs in terms of caring for the mother and giving birth to the child?

And if this girl is also a teenager, getting her pregnant could get you a jail sentence. Haven't you ever heard the term "jail bait".

You have plenty of time to find someone you can be SURE you want to spend the rest of your life with and have children. This is NOT the time. Your post here proves that you are not ready for a child.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 17, 2012, 10:43 AM
    Do you have a job, are you able to support a child?
    You have only been dating one girl a month and you're talking to another about having a baby? How old are you?
    Leave the girl you are with now. She deserves better, and a baby is the last thing you ought to be thinking about.
    louise1928 Posts: 69, Reputation: 9

Jul 17, 2012, 12:41 PM
    If your still young, you don't really know what you want yet I agree with homegirl the girl you dating deserves better.
    chiradeep Posts: 68, Reputation: 3

Jul 20, 2012, 07:00 AM
    Dear friend! Simply concentrate on your study now and leave everything else. All other things will come easily once you are on your own, established and earning.

God bless you...
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2012, 07:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ehyde View Post
    its so confusing cause I like my girlfriend and she's a very clingy person and I think she'll get upset if I break up with her but I want a kid eventually and I like this other girl

If you want a "kid" eventually why do you have to make this decision now?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I like this girl but she has a girlfriend how do I get her to leave her girl? [ 11 Answers ]

There is this girl, I really like her lot and she likes me to but yet she is n a relationship with a girl and has been for 17 months! Me and her have this connection more than friends like she will come over and we will cuddle and kiss and stuff bt nothing major. We have tlkd about hooking up but...

Getting a girl 2 become your girlfriend [ 3 Answers ]

OK so I met this girl 2 years ago, we slept together, but we lived in different cities. Now I moved back to the same city and I want to be with her. We slept together again but I found out from a friend that she thinks I'm in love with her and she's not ready to be in a relationship. Now it's...

View more questions Search