Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jocyacuna Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 11:24 PM
    I found out my mom is cheating what do I do?
    Ok so I'm 15 years old and lately my mom has been talking on the phone and texting a guy (dont know who). We found out she is pregnant and my dad and everyone are all excited. Until I kind of went through her phone cause I got curiouse while I was looking at her messages I looked at one from supposivly her friend but when I looked the messages read oh I love you my love and stuff like that. I also read that the guy is saying the baby is his and that soon they will be togather again. She also has anuther phone that ssomeone gave her and she hides it (not very well). I don't know what to do cause my parents seem happy togather and can't believe.my mom would cheat. Please help!
    Gamed Posts: 269, Reputation: 29

Jul 16, 2012, 11:31 PM
    You need to confront your mom on this its YOUR family and she potentially ruining it tell her to stop. Because if your father finds out on his own (which he will) if this continues odds are the marriage is over and your family home and childhood could be changed forever.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 17, 2012, 10:48 AM
    This is none of your business. You had no business going through her phone. Why would you do that?
    This is between your mom and dad.
    If you do ask your mom about this, be sure and tell her you were snooping.
    louise1928 Posts: 69, Reputation: 9

Jul 17, 2012, 12:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    This is none of your business. You had no business going through her phone. Why would you do that?
    She has just found her mum was cheating ho cares about heer going through messages!
    Rugby_country Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Jul 18, 2012, 10:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    Wow!! That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard! It's her mom and dad wow I can't believe that's the advise you gave her. She need to tell her mom then if her mom doesn't confront her dad she needs to
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 19, 2012, 08:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugby_country View Post
    Wow!!! Thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard! It's her mom and dad wow I can't believe that's the advise you gave her. She need to tell her mom then if her mom doesn't confront her dad she needs to
    This 15 year old girl has no right to tell her dad. This is between her mother and her dad.
    She had no business going through her mother's phone. If she wants to say something to her mom fine, but that us a far as she needs to go with this.
    chiradeep Posts: 68, Reputation: 3

Jul 19, 2012, 08:58 AM
    I agree with 'HOMEGIRL 50.'

Wait for your dad and mom to deal with what you say, 'CHEAT' or whatever... You concentrate on your studies and be happy you will be having a sibling soon.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2012, 06:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by louise1928 View Post
    She has just found her mum was cheating ho cares about heer going through messages!

Then you have no problem with the other way around, the situation reversed, the mother going through the daughter's or son's phone?
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2012, 06:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugby_country View Post
    Wow!!! Thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard! It's her mom and dad wow I can't believe that's the advise you gave her. She need to tell her mom then if her mom doesn't confront her dad she needs to
    It is not her place to confront her dad or tell her mother. So you would have no problem with your parents going through the messages on your phone on computer? That's the other side of this.
    Jocyacuna Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2012, 01:07 AM
    Well they go through my phone and fb messages all the time.
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2012, 05:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jocyacuna View Post
    Well they go through my phone and fb messages all the time.

If you pay for the phone and computer you can ask them to please stay away from your phone and computer.

If you don't, well, aside from all other issues (such as they are the parents and you are the child) they are their phone and computer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My mom cheating on my dad [ 7 Answers ]

So I for one don't get along with my dad! But I know none of this is my business but my mom left her Facebook up and I went through her messages and saw she was talking to two guys one she had dated before my dad but I guess they are bootycall friends and the were talking dirty to each other and...

I found out my dad cheating on my mom. [ 7 Answers ]

Recently I found out my dad's sex video on his cell phone with another woman. I don't want my mom get hurt to let her know this. And I don't want to lose my family over this matter. What is the best way for me to wake my dad up and keep this family at the same time. Is it even possible for...

My mom is cheating on my dad [ 2 Answers ]

My uncle and mum are really close. I thought they were just friends but one time I went to my moms room to get some clothes out of there and there a lounge room when I walk past and I saw them doing something :s ... But I let it slide and tried to give my mom a look when I saw her the next...

I just found out that my sons' girlfriend has been cheating on him. [ 16 Answers ]

Both she and my son are 18 and have been together for just over 3 years.I received an e-mail from someone who has sent me evidence that she has been cheating on him for the past year and a half. I have NO idea how to handle this. I know I need to talk to my son but the pain its going to cause him...

Found out mom is cheating [ 5 Answers ]

My mom has suffered pretty rough empty nest syndrome I think (2 daughters in/out of college) going out more with friends, staying out late at night, while her husband (my dad) of 23 years enjoys just being at home and simple things. Xmas I, always the nosy child, decided to look at my moms phone......

View more questions Search