Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Granny Dlvg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 03:46 PM
    Name of instrumental song of 80s with french words at end
    There is an instrumental song from the 80's and it goes something's like dooooo do da dooooo doooooo do doooooooo da doooo da dooo da dooo then has some french words at the end.

Check out some similar questions!

1980s and '90s instrumental music with french words? [ 1 Answers ]

The song was mostly instrumental, but it told a story in French about a women meeting with her lover at her house, they then go to the room to make love, you can here moan, and then you here the front door open and she says (in French) my husband, then you hear a gunshot then police sirens etc.

80s dance song lots of instrumental with little lyrics [ 0 Answers ]

Lots of dance music with the phrase "burning burning...then something like "my love for you... burning burning" could be yearning

Instrumental song 80s [ 2 Answers ]

I need your help. I am looking for a song, instrumental one: accordion, harmonica. I believe it was a hit in the 80s (maybe early 80s). It's a slow one. It has also parts in the background with sounds of the sea. Thank you.

Name of instrumental song of 80s or70s [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of the instrumental song of 80s.I was so impressed with it,it sounded so merry and fun.There,s some laughing sounded in the middle and the end of the song.

Name of instrumental song of 80s [ 2 Answers ]

I was looking for the name or band of a instrumental dance song of 1980s or early 1990s. It has ghost like voice (as in MJ thriller) in the beginning of song which phonetically sounds like "cau lee jaws" and in the middle of the song the ghost laughs like "ooohahahaha" besides that the song is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.