Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    major_soccer_freak Posts: 74, Reputation: 0

Mar 2, 2007, 10:40 PM
    What age to start a business?
    Hello all, I was wondering how old you have to be to start a business in Canada?

Thanks!
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2007, 10:48 PM
    18 if your not going to have anyone older than you involved in the business, you cannot receive a copyright for the business name unless you are 18 plus. Plus all businesses have to spend money to make money, you'll need a bank account and most likely some credit.
    major_soccer_freak Posts: 74, Reputation: 0

Mar 3, 2007, 03:28 PM
    Comment on Lowtax4eva's post
    Great Answer thanks!
    jaynen76 Posts: 18, Reputation: 5

Mar 25, 2007, 01:34 PM
    You may be able to start your business younger than that. I know here in California, you do not have to be 18 to start a business, although a lot of people assume that. The only problem that you are going to run into, is that most likely the contracts that you are going to have to sign in your business dealings will not be valid because of your age, but starting the business itself is very much so possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I start my own business [ 6 Answers ]

Where can I go to find out about how to start my own business in Alameda Count Ca. Are there seminars that will tell me how to go about this?

How to start your own business [ 2 Answers ]

I want to open my own business I know what I want to open but don't know how to start can any one help?:)

How do I start from scratch at the age of 40 something? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I am new to this and don't have a clue. I am starting over in my life and have spent my years taking care of everyone but me. I recently suffered a huge loss and have been at loose ends. I am moving in to my own apt. soon. I have lots of debt and don't know how to pay it off. I am in...

What age is to late to start? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 14 and want to start martial arts(Tak Wando probably) because I have heard it helps improve basketball as well. What age is to late to start? Am I "over the hill"?

What age should my pup start classes [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 3 month old min. dashchund. I saw that a local petsmart offers all kind of classes to help train my dog. I was just wondering is he to young to learn from the classes, and if anyone has taken the petsmart classes or know if they are worth the money. I really love the little guy, there are...

View more questions Search