Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cookiesandchips Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2012, 01:06 AM
    When someone says this in a text message
    So they ask what you want to do on a certain day like Saturday... but you don't know and they keep asking but never put in input of what they want to do... so when your like I really don't know what to do on Saturday... their like.. then I guess you don't want to be with me on Saturday... and then you say something like... well if that'd what you truly think just because I dk what to do then okay then ill catch you at another time... and they say okay... then you say its not like you wanted to hang out with me anyway because if you did you would have have made a plan instead of asking me and when Idk.. backing out if it... and then they reply I just want to spend time with you.. and you don't responsed... then they don't text you for a day

What does this mean? They are mad or something
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 11, 2012, 05:36 AM
    It means that either they or you have no clue how to properly use the English language. It also means that you could pick up the phone and call them and ask them what they mean.
    Jessica9292 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2012, 07:15 PM
    It means they want you to answer. They don't want you to know all their feelings, until they know what you think about them. Its happened to me, just not in a text. It was in person. If you like them, then let them know. Don't be afraid. Take a chance with them.
    cookiesandchips Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2012, 02:41 PM
    Should I be worried or show I just drop it.. my boyfriend is worrying me ?
    Its been 2 days and not a word from him... he stopped texting me at 8 on thrusday... and he was suppose to come over Friday at 2 but never showed.. but Friday around 2 someone text me from his phone saying... who is this texting my *****... he with me so stand down... I'm like who is this... all the person said his girl... I'm like what the heck I called 4 times someone pick up and would hang up the forth time it went straight to voicemail... now the twist is his mother called me looking for him... she said his phone is off and that his dad died thrusday night... she really assured me that he is not with another but is trying to get himself together But that doesn't explain the text message.. we've been together 3 months.. and I've never once saw signs of cheatin.. But this is unusual and I'm worried.. he was on Facebook 2 hour ago... but still hasn't contacted me... I mean Idk if he is I just want to know he is okay.. we are married on Facebook.. I know his family and mom so what's the deal? I haven't called today my friend told me to wait but I'm worried. His mom could get in contact with him either.. so Idk.. I'm not the clingy type AT all... so this is a first of me worrying like.. he was the first one to say he loved me... first to get mad when I don't contact him... and him first to ask me to hang out.. I text him when he is not busy.. so like what the heck he was the who didn't want me to break up with him
    bv0 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jul 14, 2012, 09:38 PM
    Someone has to be the leader, you both cannot be the mellow follower types that you seem to be... just think of something to do
    Irishdevil56 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2012, 11:07 AM
    His dad died give him time to talk to you.
    louise1928 Posts: 69, Reputation: 9

Jul 17, 2012, 12:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cookiesandchips View Post
    Its been 2 days and not a word from him ... he stoped texting me at 8 on thrusday... and he was suppose to come over Friday at 2 but never showed ..but Friday around 2 someone text me from his phone saying ... who is this texting my ***** ... he with me so stand down ... I'm like who is this ... all the person said his girl ... I'm like wtf I called 4 times someone pick up and would hang up the forth time it went straight to voicemail ... now the twist is his mother called me looking for him ... she said his phone is off and that his dad died thrusday night ... she really assured me that he is not with another but is trying to get himself together But that doesn't explain the text message .. we've been together 3 months .. and I've never once saw signs of cheatin .. But this is unusual and I'm worried .. he was on Facebook 2 hour ago ... but still hasn't contacted me ... I mean Idk if he is I just want to know he is okay .. we are married on Facebook .. I know his family and mom so what's the deal? I haven't called today my friend told me to wait but I'm worried. His mom could get in contact with him either .. so Idk ..I'm not the clingy type AT all ... so this is a
    first of me worrying like ..he was the first one to say he loved me ... first to get mad when I don't contact him ... and him first to ask me to hang out .. I text him when he is not busy ..so like wtf he was the who didn't want me to break up with him
    HIS DAD DIED! And your worried about him seeing another girl! If he loves you and you love him give him time and he'll come back to you.
    JD210 Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Aug 10, 2012, 03:53 AM
    They're playing games... forget about them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Text message for a date [ 6 Answers ]

How can I get my ex back after a way from her for a long time. Just can not stop thinking about her. Were together for 4 years. It is hard for me to move on. Thanks a lot

Text Message Harassment [ 2 Answers ]

A "friend" and I got into a quarrel over text messages. She asked me to stop texting her and I did... until I found out that she's still berrating my character. I text her asking for her to quit and she said she is putting either a restraining order or harassment order against me, which will go on...

Text Message [ 1 Answers ]

How can I read my child's old text messages

Text Message Signature [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way to add a text message signature on a Nokia 5100?

Text message from ex [ 26 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Venting again.. after telling the ex I will not be part of the games he plays with me any more, coming in and out of my life every 3 months, saying he needs me, wants to grow old with me and all other great things only to end up saying and doing all the opposite.. ...

View more questions Search