Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tuban Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2012, 09:31 AM
    How to forget I loved a girl?
    I loved a girl who had several boyfriends all said she was a bad girl but still I loved her I made frendship with her but I had no courage to propose her now she is far away and is in deeply love with another guy a friend of mine and is a good girl now how do I forget it please help my studies are degraded because of this
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2012, 09:58 AM
    Every problem that you have from this, is rooted back to you. You are the reason your studies are degrading and you are the reason you can't stop thinking about her.

Stop thinking about her and quit living in the past focus on the future.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 10, 2012, 10:13 AM
    You tell yourself "that's life" and you get over it. You are the one who did not speak up. Learn from that lesson.
    reidsmomma Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Jul 11, 2012, 03:31 PM
    Find a new girl and don't hesitate

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am in a relationship but I loved another girl?? [ 2 Answers ]

Currently I am in a relationship which lasted for four years, even I was on my way to get engaged. She has graduated with a degree but she didn't got any job, I am the one helping her.I want to have a baby, but she don't seem to give me that... that real disappoints me. A week a go I have gone a...

In love with a girl who loved someone else [ 3 Answers ]

I am in love with a girl who loved someone else. But that guy is already in a relation with another girl. But she still can't let go off that guy and says he is the only one she ever loved, do you think I should tell her how I feel about her? She is a great friend of mine and she considers me the...

How to move on from the only girl you truly loved ? [ 4 Answers ]

I was a easy going carefree guy once upon a time. Then I fall in love and everything just changed. It was love at first sight. I still remember the day she turned and smiled at me. It was a magical moment. Time seemed to froze at that moment and it was like I clicked a photograph of that instant in...

How to forget someone whom you loved dearly but he betrayed you? [ 4 Answers ]

I loved him so passionately and he said he loved me but then in just 2 days he told me he met someone else and he's now in love with her. How can I forget him? I feel now that maybe his love wasn't real from the beginning? Could it be he was lying? Though he used to express his love so passionately...

I loved my best friend, now I need to try to forget her [ 4 Answers ]

I am/ was a freshmen in college. I went to a small division two school and loved every minute of it, but I now transferring schools cause of money. Now when I attended this smaller school I had a best friend. I mean she was perfect. Blonde, southern, played volleyball, loved sports, and was the...

View more questions Search