Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DDLana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2012, 12:35 AM
    I can't get over my ex boyfriend
    Every time I text him he doesn't text me the same way, he doesn't talk the same way. And when I text him I cry because I think about what it used to be like and I remember. Every time I look on Facebook he posts new pictures with his new girlfriend and him in them. And when we were together I remember trying so hard to be the best girlfriend possible, and all he did in the end was throw me away like nothing. And it's been like a few weeks after the breakup, and I honestly think he was cheating on me. And it really hurts, when he broke up with me I cried so much, in front of my bestfriends too. And when I was crying I kept saying that I want him back, for him to come back. And I didn't stop crying for two hours. Please help me and give me advice on how to get over him and or stop feeling this way and stop crying, I hate the feeling.
    And I'm sorry if I'm being a little dramatic or something I just had to get all of it out. :/
    ana3222 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jul 9, 2012, 12:56 AM
    Get use to it grow up u haven't foind the rite one.if he left u he wasn't no good anyway MINOR SET BACK FOR A MAJOR COME BACK
    Blueberry1340 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2012, 03:53 AM
    I just had one hell of a break up with my boyfriend too... I dated this kid for two years and he just droped me. Yea its not easy to get over it but you got to look on the brighter side. You tried being the best girlfrien ever right? Then he threw you away. So clearly he doesn't disirve you and your amazingness. I promise you if you just completely stop texting and looking for him on fb you will be happier. Out of sight, out of mind. Not saying that its easy but it can work. It worked for me. And look for a better guy. One who actuly cares about you. One who needs you.
    I hope this helped...
    mearbhall Posts: 41, Reputation: 16

Jul 9, 2012, 09:51 AM
    You're not being dramatic at all, you have every right to feel like you do. Everyone has been there and a lot of the people on here are there right now too. Don't feel bad for crying in front of friends, that's what friends are for! You need to remove him from Facebook. Seeing pictures of him (especially with somebody new) is only bringing you pain. You shouldn't have to give more than you receive in a relationship and this guy did not make an equal effort with you. You tried your best and you deserve a lot better than what you got in return. Cut this guy from your life; it's the only way you'll begin to move on and heal.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2012, 10:23 AM
    You break up with him and make yourself go no contact, this level of obsession over someone who doesn't even care about your feelings is not healthy for you emotionally, physically, or mentally. You need to make yourself stay away from this situation that you are in and move on, if you do good on the no contact, and you let time pass by these feelings will eventually die, the sooner you start, the sooner you will get over it. It also seems that you are living in the past, regardless of how the relationship USED to be and how much you want it, it will never be the same.
    here2assist Posts: 101, Reputation: 27

Jul 10, 2012, 03:30 PM
    You'll get over him if you cut all ties, digital too. It has only been a few weeks so give it time and plenty of rest.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Jul 10, 2012, 03:40 PM
    Stop trying to communicate with him. He is called an "ex" for a reason. Move on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend working overseas, How can I make things easier for myself and my boyfriend? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend has had to move back home to work. Basically, so he can get some money together for a deposit on his own place back in London. It's overseas, so its both difficult and expensive to see each other. It's only 3-4 months, which in the bigger picture isn't really all that long, but he's...

My boyfriend mom told me today that my boyfriend was molested as a child [ 4 Answers ]

She asked me to keep it to myself till he tells me one day, we both started to cry, and she feels angry because she didn't know, and if she could, would want to file a late rape charge. It hurts, and I wish he could tell me, and know that I love him no matter what. He recently about 4 months...

Does my Boyfriend love me Is my boyfriend a gold digger he lives thirty minutes away. [ 5 Answers ]

Okay. Before I met this guy I was in a relationship with a guy who I was with for almost a year until we broke up on oct 9th 2010 then I met this guy name lawrence on oct 12th 2010 he approached me on Facebook I was very doubtful of me and him starting a relationship since I just got my...

View more questions Search