Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    allydee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2012, 03:51 PM
    Will I ever find romance?
    Please help me to feel better. I've had one boyfriend in my life and although he liked me a lot, there was a lack of romance in our relationship. We've now split up. Anyway, as I have grown, more boys have gone after me, but at the moment, I'm too reluctant to form an intimate relationship with anyone for fear there will be a lack of romance and that they'll push me into sex. My boyfriend before told me things like I'm sexy and hot but never called me beautiful or gorgeous or whatever. I don't want to be liked for just my looks, I also want my inner qualities to be appreciated as well. I'm worried I'll never find romance and that boys will only be interested in me for sex. I'm not a slut (excuse my language) and I don't wear or do anything that makes me seem easy. What am I to do?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2012, 04:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by allydee View Post
    Please help me to feel better. I've had one boyfriend in my life and although he liked me a lot, there was a lack of romance in our relationship. We've now split up. Anyway, as I have grown, more boys have gone after me, but at the moment, I'm too reluctant to form an intimate relationship with anyone for fear there will be a lack of romance and that they'll push me into sex. My boyfriend before told me things like I'm sexy and hot but never called me beautiful or gorgeous or whatever. I don't want to be liked for just my looks, I also want my inner qualities to be appreciated as well. I'm worried I'll never find romance and that boys will only be interested in me for sex. I'm not a slut (excuse my language) and I don't wear or do anything that makes me seem easy. What am I to do?
    Well, don't waste time with the boys... when you have grown more.. finished school, and not been distracted during that time.. look for a man... and forget the boys.
    reidsmomma Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Jul 11, 2012, 03:46 PM
    Remember that life is not a romantic comedy, love is somnething that happens over time, not over a candle lit dinner. Romance is fun. But reality is better. Find a guy to be your best friend, not your don juan

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to find a old harlequin romance novels [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for an old Harlequin from the 90's I think. Her name was Willa or Wilda. She had an Uncle or Grandfather named Poppy. Her husband ran off tired of being married and wanting to drill for oil. The book begins with him returning to find an auction happening at their place and to realize she...

I'm trying to find a movie I saw in the 80s - a romance [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, trying to find a movie - I watched it in the 80's. American girl (I think) goes to france on her own, heartbroken & has an eating disorder. Meets a guy - has no interest in him - he persues, end up on a hot air balloon ride with him - live happily ever after (I think)... Nice story, picnics...

Find a romance novel without title and author [ 1 Answers ]

It's starts in France with three sisters the oldest Elizabeth (aka bessie, Lisbet) is considered a spinster who was left at the alter, but really the guy had an affair with one of her sisters, which we find out towards the end, while her two younger sisters are married, she get asked to dance by a...

Find a romance book [ 0 Answers ]

I'm looking for a romance book I don't remember the name or who wrote it. Here goes its starts this women is going to marry and a highlandwer comes to the castle he's a cousin. He finds out everyone thinks he dead because the women was to marry him. It was a pack made when they were young by the...

Can't Find A Romance Novel. [ 1 Answers ]

The book I have been looking to re-read for some time now has the basic plot line of a girl getting married to a guy that is pretending to be "fat" and unattractive. His fat appearance is do to padding that he wares. He then sleeps next to his wife in this hot unconvertible padding. He's doing this...

View more questions Search