Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    margueritekoko Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2012, 10:48 AM
    How do I get him back?
    My boyfriend broke up with me a week ago! I kept lying to him and hurting him the last year and a half! He has finally had enough of it and after both of us crying and arguing he decided that he has had enough and he doesn't want this anymore! At first I thought this was like our usual break ups, that we would keep texting and be OK at the end of the day. But this time is different. Only last week he turned up at my house telling me he loved me and cried for us to stay together.

This week I went to his house crying. He told me that he doesn't love me anymore and doesn't want to be with me or talk to me. He wants space. In the years and a half we have been together we have been so so in love, talked about marriage and planned our future, we never had a night apart so it was so hard for me to give him space. I sent him a really long email telling him how sorry I was and that I understand that I treated him so bad. I made him a CD too. I have heard nothing from him at all. He was so in love with me up until a week ago. I don't know what to do.

I text him on Wednesday just letting him know that I missed him! He never wrote back. I text him this morning a couple of times. He wrote back and said that we are over forever, he doesn't want this anymore, he doesn't miss me, there is no one else, but he is happier now.

Is he just angry? Does he need space? It's only been a week but I thought that he missed me by now but he doesn't! I love him so so much and I will do anything to get him back! Help me!
    Mobley119 Posts: 142, Reputation: 6

Jul 7, 2012, 10:57 AM
    It sounds like you really hurt him. From what you said it sounds like he still loves you but he has realized that he needs to be without you. You need to leave him alone and not text him anymore. If he can't be without you he will contact you but until then you need to respect his decision. In your next relationship you shouldn't lie, its not healthy nor helpful. How old are you both?
    rocketman11 Posts: 46, Reputation: 28

Jul 7, 2012, 12:32 PM
    I am going to be honest and I'm sorry to say this but you have destroyed your relationship with him completely because you broke the trust, one of the key foundations of a good, healthy relationship.

You seriously need to look at the circumstances of this breakup. You obviously did not truly love him because you showed him no respect because you continuosly lied to him, thus hurting him and destroying his trust in you.

When you say, "He wrote back and said that we are over forever, he doesn't want this anymore, he doesn't miss me, there is no one else, but he is happier now. Is he just angry?" he is telling the truth because he has finally had time to think and realise that he deserves someone who will treat him with love and respect.

You need to think about how he is feeling. Just imagine being in his shoes. How would you feel if someone you loved continuously lied to you?

Stop contacting him, leave him alone, don't be friends, move on, and learn from your mistakes. From what has happened you can not be together anymore because it will not be a healthy relationship.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 7, 2012, 02:33 PM
    You have done enough damage to this relationship, and you must let it go, and take time to learn that lying is not a good thing. I don't know why you expect him to ever believe anything you say. "I am sorry" is not enough.

Stop lying, or you will pay even more consequenses than the end of a relationship.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2012, 03:52 PM
    Everyone has a different threshold of pain - he's reached his.

It's over.
    reidsmomma Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Jul 11, 2012, 03:44 PM
    Your answer is in your question. He's done leave him alone

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can the IRS keep my back pay for Social Security Disability If I owe back taxes [ 4 Answers ]

I owe back federal taxes of approximately $13,000.00. I have a back payment of approximately $20.000.00 coming from Social Security Disability. How much money will the IRS keep of this money if any, and will they notify me before hand

Teacher took my iPhone away, won't give it back; gave 2 other students phone back. [ 9 Answers ]

I go to a high school. I got caught listening to music one day in class, my teacher took my phone away. I thought she was going to give it back at the end of the day. When I came and asked her, she said I was listening to music during a classmates presentation and my parent will have to pick it up...

Toilet leaking around base, back up into tub when flush, kitchen sink back up [ 3 Answers ]

Seem like everything is back up. Recently I've been having issue with my plumbing all around. The toilet seems to be backing up into the tub and is leaking around the base. I could hear water bubble sound coming up the toilet when I try to run water down the tub. As for the kitchen sink it seems to...

Issue with hot water & pressure for 2 back to back shower units. [ 0 Answers ]

We have 2 levels in the house with 2 water heaters. Hot water & pressure is fine to the entire house (including the upstairs bathroom sinks), however, recently we lost both hot water & pressure to the 2 upstairs showers.

Back child support and social security disability back pay [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Texas and I am making court ordered payments fro back child support for a non-minor child. I will be receiving social security disability soon and was wondering since I am making payments will my social security back pay be garnished?:confused:

View more questions Search