Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Allisnothing Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2012, 11:45 PM
    15 and a half guy dating a 13 and a half girl
    I met this girl a couple of months ago. And I'm about to turn 16 and she is about to turn 14. Would it be wrong to date her? I like her a lot and I just wanted an opinion.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 1, 2012, 11:53 PM
    What does "dating" mean at that age? And are both sets of parents okay with it? Dating (or whatever you want to call it) is one thing, but sex isn't okay.
    Allisnothing Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2012, 12:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    What does "dating" mean at that age? And are both sets of parents okay with it? Dating (or whatever you want to call it) is one thing, but sex isn't okay.
    My parents are OK with it. And sex is totally out of the image
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 2, 2012, 12:13 AM
    And her parents?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 2, 2012, 03:42 AM
    Wrong in what way? A 2 year difference is not a lot, though it is on the edge. So the real question is parental approval. Is she even allowed to date?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 2, 2012, 04:03 AM
    As long as her parents and your parents are OK with it, Group dating if you actually go someone is best at younger ages.
    louise1928 Posts: 69, Reputation: 9

Jul 15, 2012, 02:54 AM
    It should be okay your not that different in age. If she likes you too and both your parents agree I don't see the problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's or 90's kid movie half real, half animation [ 8 Answers ]

I have been driving myself crazy trying to find this kids movie that I watched when I was little.. I can't remember much about it, but I know there was this family living or just moving into a farmhouse and there is a huge storm and this owl/eagle/crazy bird comes through this boy's bedroom window....

I've been dating this guy for a year and a half but I found someone else I like [ 2 Answers ]

Well me and my boyfriend have been dating a year and a half. I love him and he loves me. But sometimes we argue too much over little things. He has trust issues. But I like some other boy but I love my boyfriend. What do I do? HELP!

70's-80's Half Real/Half Cartoon movie about a Girl and a Dolphin [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am desperate to remember a movie from my childhood. The movie could have been anywhere between the 1970's -Early 1990's. But I believe I saw it in the 80's. It was one of those half real/half cartoon movies. All I remember is a girl who is transformed into a cartoon and she is...

2009 - Relationship peaked in 1st Half then ended in 2nd half [ 20 Answers ]

I've read some of the posts on here with interest and it's a very reassuring place to be. I'm here because I too have just taken 'an emotional hit' and wanted to re-tell my story of the 2nd half of this year. First a little background information, hopefully this isn't too long. I met my ex-gf in...

What things can a half afirican american half mexican do to lighten a dark complexion [ 2 Answers ]

Im am a young african american with a reddish complexion. I am also half mexican. My dark skin bothers me and I never feel comfortable because of it, are there any semi-permanent or permanent skin bleaching pills that work?

View more questions Search