Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    addy Posts: 207, Reputation: 6

Feb 28, 2007, 06:27 PM
    Yet another Boyfriend sitch
    OHH MYYY GOOSHH!
    I just broke up with my recent bf(2 days I found out he was a loser) and now I am going out with another guy! I have been single for a grand total of 24 hours. Well, I have always joked around wit him, like as friends, and its just totally different.This would be my third boyfriend this year! 2nd this week! Well here is my problem.

I am responsible.But right now I am living wit my grandparents and I don't know if they are going to let me go out wit him or even talk to him! I have a cell phone but I live out were there is basically NO service, and I can't text message because they told me not to.I don't want to tick them off because they are great they have been pretty much raising me and my mom has too but we have lived with them for like 10 years, but thankfully in December me and my mom are moving into a house so hopefully there are more perception there.

Well that's not really my prob.

My problem is
    a. dealing wit my new boyfriend

b. telling my grandparents about him.

Please help!
    cheerchic24 Posts: 69, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2007, 05:08 PM
    Hmmm... telling your grandparents can be hard. Mayb you should talk 2 your mom first. I wouldn't bring the subject up w/ my grandparents but if they ask just caually say I'm friends w/ this guy. It wouldn't hurt 2 text evey once in a while, just don't do it often. If u can confide in your grandparents just tell them! UR grandparents also don't need 2 no every single thing that goes on in your life. If they say no, don't go out with him bhind their back. But if you think theyd be fine w/ it, give him a call. I'm sure they wouldn't mind you talking to them. If they automatically object, calmly explain tat you are just friends and not planning 2 get married tomorrow. Hopw this helped :)

Mar 8, 2007, 06:25 PM
    Thanks cheerchic! I'll try it!!
    Shine Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Mar 9, 2007, 01:55 PM
    Perhaps you should spend some time being single. And that would solve the grandparent question. Make sure you are with this guy because you like him and not simply because you feel like you have to have a boyfriend or you need love feel validated.

Mar 9, 2007, 06:53 PM
    Are you saying I should spend more time being single just to be single, or are you saying to be single for awhile since I dumped him the day before? Because I have been single ever since 3rd grade.
    Shine Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Mar 9, 2007, 07:44 PM
    Yes, you should be single just for a while. And everyone is supposed to be single when they are in the 3rd grade. Just wait a bit and see what happens.

Mar 11, 2007, 03:20 PM
    Maybe where you came from.Heck, when I was in third grade, people already had been kissd.I know, strange school, but that show it is.
    mrsmoz Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2007, 03:37 PM
    jus wondering addy, how old r u?? i dont no wat 3rd grade is :confused:
    it doesnt sound fair 2 me that u hav ur own cell but ur grandparents stop u frm textin someone!!

Mar 12, 2007, 04:56 PM
    They pay the billz for my cell.I was 8 when I was in the 3rd grade.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help me and my boyfriend 18+ [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: Me and my boyfriend need help. We have been together for 12 years now our relationship has always been good besides some occasional arguments. On October 23rd his dad died and that when the abuse started. Now he is very sexual aggressive we occasional play oral game (please forgive if...

My ex boyfriend and I [ 8 Answers ]

I'm confusesd... he said he loved me more than anyone he had ever been with, and I had this huge affect on him, like no other, then he came home with this girl who hehad a couple of one night stands with years ago, they ran in to each other at a funeral this past may and ji went to his house and...

My boyfriend can not [ 2 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for 8 months, we both just celebrated our birthdays. He turned 30, I turned 27. I have a high sex drive. I want it all the time. I am divorced and I used to have sex with my husband 3 times a day for years. My currant boyfriend takes meds for bipolar and depression...

The ex boyfriend. Help. [ 6 Answers ]

I hate to say it-but I am obsessed. And I need help. I dated this guy. We had an extraordinary relationship. He was a very different kind of guy that I have ever dated. You know, the usual SEX SEX SEX boyfriend. That was just: not him. I found myself wanting it more then he did! That's...

My Boyfriend [ 9 Answers ]

:p Ok my boyfriend and I have been going out for almost two years. I love his family and his family loves me. Everything is good except he never wants to talk on the phone anymore and he never wants to do anything :mad: . Sometimes he treats my like crap like when I call him he answers the phone...

View more questions Search