TONEKA TROTTER Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2012, 07:43 AM
    Federal inmates grants to start a business
    Trying to see iff federal inmates can get a grant to start a business
    raymongeer1980 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2012, 07:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by TONEKA TROTTER View Post
    Trying to see iff federal inmates can get a grant to start a business
    Yes but you have to take some classes and have a budget with a long term plan it takes about 6 weeks or longer
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 23, 2012, 09:27 AM
    There are no special grants for inmates or ex felons to get any money. They may apply for the same grants or loans as anyone else.

Next grants often are for business in depressed areas, or in certain ares like wind or solar energy . You will need other funding though investors also

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Federal grants for parolees who want to start small business? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if a person on parole can receive a grant. I would like to start a small restaurant. I would also like to know where I can find grants for this type of business.

Grants for Federal Inmates [ 5 Answers ]

I am wondering if anyone has any info to help me, I am currently in search of finding out more on resources (grant money) to help federal inmates start their own business once release from custody. {Moved from Introductions, please pay more attention to posting rules-<>}

Educational assistance for ex Federal inmates. [ 1 Answers ]

I just got out of Federal Prison after 15 yrs... I want to take a online course but I have an Old student loan that is in default. Is there a program for ex federal inmates that can get the loan out of default? Also is there a program available to ex federal inmates that will help pay for the new...

View more questions Search