Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acu91 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2012, 08:27 AM
    What made him decide that he just wanted yo be friends and take it slow?
    This guy pursued me relentlessly.. told our mutual friends that he liked me and that he wanted to be with me.. he expressed the same to me, at the time I wasn't ready, so I played with him at first but then developed mutual feeling, I finally said yes lets do this.. and he said he wanted the same thing.. a relationship. The very next day he says he just wants to be friends and take it slow. This turned my world upside down, I'm confused on why.
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2012, 08:33 AM
    Maybe the thought of things sounded good but it turned out to be overwhelming. It's hard for us to say why because we aren't him, but you could ask him yourself. How old are you both?
    acu91 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2012, 08:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by C0bra_M3nace View Post
    Maybe the thought of things sounded good but it turned out to be overwhelming. It's hard for us to say why because we aren't him, but you could ask him yourself. How old are you both?
    Im about to be 21 and he's about to be 25... in less then a week. Also we stopped talking for about a week and a half. During that time he started seeing this other girl and he confessed that he had sex with her. He broke it off via text with her explaining that jlhe was now in a relationship. I have a feeling that he changed his mind about wanting to be with me.. and decided he want her. He said that's not the case.
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2012, 08:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by acu91 View Post
    Im about to be 21 and hes about to be 25...in less then a week. Also we stopped talking for about a week and a half. During that time he started seeing this other girl and he confessed that he had sex with her. He broke it off via text with her explaining that jlhe was now in a relationship. I have a feeling that he changed his mind about wanting to be with me..and decided he want her. He said thats not the case.
    Sounds to me like he was sick of waiting and started moving close to this other girl. Just a missed chance, time to move on I think.
    mearbhall Posts: 41, Reputation: 16

Jun 19, 2012, 09:46 AM
    Has he just come out of a long-term relationship? Sounds like my ex - wanted a relationship in theory and then realised he wasn't ready for one when it happened.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2012, 10:05 AM
    Who knows? Maybe he though it wasn't what he expected it to be, or maybe he was more interested in the chase than actually getting you. Regardless, if he is not longer interested you need to accept his decision and move on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Demon in my dreams that wanted to harm me and then be friends with me ? [ 6 Answers ]

This is obviously the strangest thing ever,and speaking of demons or anything that is related to paranormal phenomena, I'd gladly say that I'm an expert in those categories, but can't say I pay much attention to my recent researches lately after being involved to sports. Anyway a year ago I had a...

My ex wanted to stay friends... I don't know what to do.. [ 3 Answers ]

My ex broke up with me but he wanted to stay friends.. he said he was not happy with me anymore but is not happy without me either.. he said that he wants to take time and realize that its really me he wants.. he doesn't want me to date other people either and he will not date anyone.. I can't...

She Tells Me She Loves Me Then She Say She Only wanted friends ?(She Has A BoyFreind [ 13 Answers ]

Okay I need some help... Okay I Have Known This Girl For About 3 Years And She Go's Out With Someone I Know And I Never Relly Looked At Her in Any Other Way Just new She was with Someone I Knew So About 3months ago I get a Message on Facebook saying. . Do you know what nathan? Don't...

Wanted ToTake Things Slow - She Moved On TO a 60 Year-Old Man. [ 7 Answers ]

I recently began talking to a woman at a local coffee shop who was recently getting over a relationship. We hit it offf pretty good-she stated that we should go out on a date. As much as I wanted to, my instincts were saying no because I could tell that she was not truly over her relationship....

TCPOptimizer.exe made my internet so slow [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, I need help.. I used TCPOptimizer.exe to optimize my internet but instead, it became so slow.. I already restore back up settings but still... I'm using a dial up >realtek rtl8139 family pci fast ehernet nic >agere systems ac'97 Please help..

View more questions Search