Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kellybug Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2012, 09:24 PM
    Why is my boyfriend ignoring me?

Hi! I'm new here, but looking for some advice. I'm 18 and my long distance boyfriend is 22. We've been together for 11 months and have gotten along great until a couple of months ago. He says that he's busy with school and work and he'll text me when he can. It's been at least a week and he's been completely ignoring me. He won't answer my texts or anything. Not even on the weekends when I know for a fact he's free. I've been kind of suspicious that he might have someone new since the situation just came about all of a sudden. I love him, I really really do, but I'm wondering if I should wait until he comes around or tell him that I can't handle this anymore. I cry every time I think of him because it kills me that he doesn't ever talk to me. I feel like I'm not loved anymore, but it's still like I'd be crushed if he wasn't my boyfriend. Should I text him something specific? Any help is really appreciated. If you need me to elaborate on anything, just say so. Thank you :)
    kekoolife Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2012, 09:44 PM
    I'm not known expert am just live what you feels nowadays, I read more and more of this conversations and it really made me that am not alone :) but really really my advice to you NC yu'll see this term many there and that's the right thing don't do my fault I'm a man by way :) ana tried many to get her back but that way NEVER Works trust me you can't change the dumber mind anyway... just ask yourself if he don't come back that mean he don't deserve you at all uu deserve the best believe in god and that your destiny ana try to work in ursef and moving on, not put anything remind you with him... yu still have your own magic and life as well don't lose yourself... hope you the best
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 17, 2012, 10:01 PM
    Busy is never an excuse to not keep in touch on a regular basis, but before you panic, just wait for him to contact you. Its possible he may have technical difficulties with his phone, but just see how long it takes and maybe this LDR isn't worth it, if he is that busy, or that inconsiderate.

Love doesn't mean being treated badly, but don't get carried away by fear, and no facts.
    mherch_ Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2012, 10:10 PM
    In every relationship you should have to exert effort in order this relation last.. including time.. busy is not really an excuse even you are too busy he still could send you even one tex message telling how much he loves you ad asking how are you.if I were you I will ask him if there is a problem between you.. havibg long distance relationship is really hard if you can work it out because you still lovr each other but if is not let it be.. you deserve more better

Jun 22, 2012, 08:01 PM
    He still hasn't contacted me. No calls, no texts. Should I just tell him that I can't do this anymore?
    Expert

Jun 22, 2012, 08:43 PM
    No, I think you just disappear from his life and do things that make you happy, and let him do the wondering where you went. Unless of course you need the last word to make it official. Or hope he sees the error of his ways and begs your forgiveness.

Naw, I would just write him out of your life.

Jun 23, 2012, 12:43 PM
    He doesn't text me at all. One day, we were perfectly fine and the next, it seemed like we didn't know each other. He hasn't texted me or called in weeks. I left him a text last night and told him that I didn't know how much longer I could do this and if he wanted to try to save our relationship, text me back and if not, just ignore the text. He hasn't replied.
    Expert

Jun 23, 2012, 04:04 PM
    I bet you did everything but tell him what you want, more regular contact, starting now. Do you have a happy life without him? That a crucial thing to have in a long distance relationship.

Don't just sit around moping for him to get in touch with you. Who does that?
    mearbhall Posts: 41, Reputation: 16

Jun 28, 2012, 01:18 PM
    What he did was cruel and cowardly. I hope you realise that you deserve a LOT better than that.

Jul 2, 2012, 02:58 PM
    Well, he texted me! We're officially done now and I was right. He cheated on me and has been with another girl since he stopped talking to me. You all were right. I do deserve a lot better than that. Thank you all for the advice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend ignoring me [ 2 Answers ]

This guy I have been dating for 5 months said he loved me even though I didn't say it back he still meant it we spent almost every day together I had so much stuff in his apartment and he had stuff at mine. It was a great 5 months not much fighting at all and I really fell for him. Then there was a...

My Boyfriend Is Ignoring me.. Help! [ 3 Answers ]

O.K, so I was helping my friend with her love life over Facebook (we were having a metaphorical conversation, so nobody would know who its about) and I said that I fell in love for the wrong reasons once, and it was about a guy in my past.. Well, my boyfriend saw it and he thought it was about him,...

Why is my boyfriend ignoring me? [ 3 Answers ]

I have just recently started working in the bank and I meet this cute guy I wasn't interested but he was becaused my friend noticed it first. The guy is my managers brother and they live together. We startd going out to places and buying each other gifts. All of the sudden after we had done like...

Why is my boyfriend ignoring me... [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together for almost 2 months and he is the best ever. Need I mind you I met him on xbox 360. I know its crazy but he said he just fell in love with me. I get to visit next summer and that's in June, we talk a lot, but now its just slowly stopping, and he is ignoring my...

Why is my boyfriend ignoring me [ 2 Answers ]

Now I am 21 yrs old girl. I happened to meet my school junior, a guy in a social networking site in holidays, and started to do friendship with him. After a few days he was little attracted to me and proposed one fine day. I was impressed by the way he was and accepted and after that he was so...

View more questions Search