Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kev4114 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2012, 01:25 PM
    Drank last night - urine test tomorrow
    Have a pee test tomorrow at 130 and I drank a lot last night. Last drink was at 130 what do I do?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 17, 2012, 01:27 PM
    Expect to fail and explain why you were drinking.
    44loo Posts: 35, Reputation: 4

Jun 17, 2012, 01:43 PM
    It takes roughly one hour for one unit of alcohol to leave your system. Think about how much you drank but to be honest depending on what a lot is you probably won't pass :-(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I pass a ETG test if I drank within 24 hours by diluting my urine? [ 6 Answers ]

Or is there any other way to pass it?

I drank on Friday night and have possible urine test on Thursday morning - will I pas [ 1 Answers ]

Tess777 did you find anything out about ua test on alcohol? I too drink and I drank on a Friday night and shut down because I have apossible UA on the following Thursday, that gives me six days without no more alcohol consumption and that would be 24hrs x 6= 144 hrs *** add any insite you may...

I need to take a urine test tomorrow at 5:30pm [ 3 Answers ]

I finished drinking 48 ounces of beer at 11:30pm. I need to take a UA tomorrow at my P.O. office at 5:30pm. Will I test positive for alcohol? I am a female and I weigh about 130 lbs.

Pass a urine test tomorrow! [ 4 Answers ]

Last night one of my friends snorted some adderall XR (30 milligrams), she didn't snort the whole thing, but she got really drunk. She has a urine test tomorrow with her probation officer, and I was wondering if anyone knew what the hell she could do to pass it.

View more questions Search