Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    users dad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2012, 10:20 AM
    Home detox for crystal meth
    They usecoffee to somewhat sober up a drunk person. What can I use to sober up my son. So I can talk to him and him not be flying high at the same time I'm trying to talk with him. I need something you probably have in fridge. Or pantry as I amquite poor and cannt afford all those detox drinks. I would like something that would sober him upi in 1/2 hour or so not cleanse him that's after I can sober him up and find out if he's even willing to sober up or get help. Would milk or food work?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2012, 10:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by users dad View Post
    they usecoffee to somewhat sober up a drunk person. what can i use to sober up my son. so i can talk to him and him not be flying high at the same time im trying to talk with him. i need something you probably have in fridge. or pantry as i amquite poor and cannt afford all those detox drinks. i would like something that would sober him upi in 1/2 hour or so not cleanse him thats after i can sober him up and find out if he's even willing to sober up or get help. would milk or food work??
    Food is probably your best bet. That will increase liver metabolism for a couple of hours. There is nothing medical about that and eating is simply accelerating the natural processes of elimination.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 16, 2012, 10:33 AM
    There is nothing that will bring a person down from a meth high, but they do not last long, so time is it.

Also coffee just makes a drunk hyper on caffine and have to run to the bathroom, it does nothing to sober them up. ( a old myth with no truth)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Self help ways to detox from meth [ 4 Answers ]

I am thinking about detoxing from meth but this time my youngest son wants to document every thing and video tape me daily. He wants to be there for me do you think this is a wise thing to do.

Detox of meth [ 3 Answers ]

I need to give a clean test for tomorrow and I used today

How to safetly detox off smoking meth for over a year [ 3 Answers ]

I have been smoking meth for over a year and now when I try to stop I not only go through physical, but emotional withdrawl. I really wan to stop, but it is a little scary. I am not able to go into the hospital and have to do it at home and don't know if it is safe. I am under a Docter's care...

Detox Crystal Meth [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, My story is about my daughter. I'm in pain for her . She is an addict . Has been on the horrible drug Meth on and off for 10 years. She has quit for long periods than for some reason fall off the wagon. We live in didfferent states. She has been calling me crying a lot say she feel...

Ways to Detox off Crystal Meth [ 36 Answers ]

Read First: Hey everyone first I will write a little bit about me and if you want you can skip that and go to the very end for the basic Question. Im looking for people who have actually had an addition to crystal meth and not people who think they understand what or how it feels (because you...

View more questions Search