Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nunu2577977 Posts: 3, Reputation: 3

Jun 14, 2012, 02:13 AM
    I need advice
    My best friend loves me and even I had attraction for him, he loves me a lot and cares for me but he is of other religion and I can't marry him. During that period another guy came to my life that is of my caste and religion and he proposed me. I fall in love with him, but after 6 months I started missing my best friend for all the love, care and pamper he used to give me. I started missing him and felt bad because I ignored his love. Now I'm talking to my best friend again and I have expressed myself to him that I have feelings for him. I love my boyfriend and looking forward to marry him but we are into Long distance relationship and sometime he behaves rude to me. I don't know what I should do? Shall I continue friendship with my best friend or leave him and continue with my boyfriend no matter how he behaves with me? Please advice
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 16, 2012, 03:44 PM
    I know its tough when you have feelings for others but when you accept a propsal, at least be loyal, and don't make a BS excuse to lie or cheat. You want to explore love somewhere else, at least be honest, and dump the boyfriend. Don't lie to either of them.

No excuse for bad behavior, no matter what feelings you have!

Jun 18, 2012, 06:14 AM
    Thanks Dear, I'm very clear about my thoughts now. Though I didn't lied to any of them. I was just confused what to do and I have decided to carry out my relationship with him till then end and make it more better. Lets see how it goes. Though I liked your thoughts. Your advice is really helpful :) Take care and god bless you!
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2012, 10:52 AM
    You should do what makes you happy, drop the guy that treats you badly and that you are with because of a high level of influence from society, and go with the person that you actually want to be with. Being with someone, and talking to someone else who you have feelings for is cheating.

Jun 22, 2012, 08:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mmresd View Post
    You should do what makes you happy, drop the guy that treats you badly and that you are with because of a high level of influence from society, and go with the person that you actually want to be with. Being with someone, and talking to someone else who you have feelings for is cheating.
    Hey Javi,
    Thanks for your advice and I really liked one of your thought saying that "You should do what makes you happy". I am a kind of girl who always thinks of others before her and very caring. So most of the time I left myself hurt because of others. I am sure now what to do and I appreciate all your advice. Hopefully I have started implementing one thing in my life now that is I'll do what makes me happy :)

Take care,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please, Please any advice would have use! [ 10 Answers ]

I am looking for any kind help dealing with my husbands ex wife and the games she is playing dealing with child support and visitation with the kids. My husband makes regular child support payments of $640 a month exculding one month where he was unemployed. If you can help by answering one or all...

I want to get your advice, to make sure I am giving the correct advice [ 4 Answers ]

A friend of mine emailed me her question, knowing that I have gone through the custody thing before myself. She asked me when she can file abandonment on her sons father. I want to run by you what I am emailing her back to make sure I give her the correct information. Thank you for your help :)

Advice please? [ 1 Answers ]

I think I am being followed by some sort of ghost or something. Let me start by saying I lived in a haunted house when I was younger. We didn't know this about the house when we first moved in, but before it was a house it was the first hospital of that town. I was about five when we moved in. I...

I need advice! [ 14 Answers ]

:confused: I just found out I'm pregnant by my ex. He was physically and emotionally abusive. He told me the last time we spoke that if I ever became pregnant by him he would do "anything necessary to get rid of it". I decided not to tell him but I just thought of a very big problem, I go back to...

Advice on Giving Advice [ 16 Answers ]

Hey all! I have a slight dilemna and I'd like it if you guys and gals can help me out. I have two friends who are in a relationship together, but things have become kind of rocky between them. The problem is that they are both my friends so they both confide in me and ask for advice. At present...

View more questions Search