Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kovart Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2012, 06:54 PM
    Lab tests and THC levels
    Just wanted to know how long it takes to be clean if the THC level is 247 (out of range) on the lab test?
    itsimplytruth Posts: 44, Reputation: 14

Jun 11, 2012, 08:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kovart View Post
    Just wanted to know how long it takes to be clean if the THC level is 247 (out of range) on the the lab test?
    Hello,

If you give a urine sample THC is detected up to a month but this varies from person to person. If you are giving hair this is up to 3 months and again it varies from person to person. I am unsure where you get the number 247 any detection of THC is abnormal as that is marijuana. The best way to ensure that you will pass a drug screen is to not indulge in the wacky weed! :) Best of luck to you
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2012, 08:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kovart View Post
    Just wanted to know how long it takes to be clean if the THC level is 247 (out of range) on the the lab test?
    Do you have a copy of the printout? Also

How often do you smoke?

The reading at time of test doesn't provide needed information.
    kovart Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2012, 09:18 AM
    Yes I have a copy of the Quest Lab print out and it says I tested positive and the # 247 was listed under the ot of range area. This was last January and I wanted to know how long before taking another urine test I've benn clean for two months now.
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2012, 11:09 AM
    The longest clearance time on record is 77 days. Usually it isn't nearly that long.

Once again, the instant test result can't be relied upon when it comes to THC and metabolites. THC can be present one day, absent the next, and back again at a later time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My lab is 11 month old lab is scared of the stairs [ 3 Answers ]

I have an 11 month old lab that is scared of the stairs the reason is he broke his leg on the stairs on my deck when he was 10 weeks old I have tried treats on each stair his favorite toy he will go up with a push on the butt but will not go down he even shakes when I carry him down the stairs to...

THC in new hair. [ 4 Answers ]

I have a hair follicle drug test coming up. I used to smoke a lot of weed, but I've recently quit so I could get a job. They offered me the position, and informed me that I would have to take a urine test and a hair follicle test. I knew I could pass the urine test but was unsure about the hair...

View more questions Search