Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    driver8 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2007, 10:16 AM
    Combi boiler keeps cutting out
    Hi,

I have a problem with my combi boiler. For the last couple of days it's been cutting out after 10 minutes or so, then I have to wait about another 10 minutes before it will successfully re-ignite. We have no central thermostat, and all the radiators have individual thermostatic controls.

This afternoon I turned up one of the radiator thermostats to level 6 - the top level - and since then the boiler has stayed on continuously. Previously it was on level 2 or so.

I'm trying to establish whether what I am describing is a coincidence or whether it could be linked to the problem. As I have absolutely no idea how these thermostats affect the boiler so I don't know if I could be talking absolute rubbish!

Thanks
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2007, 05:52 PM
    To many different installation metods on Combination boilers for me to start guessing the cause.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cutting.. [ 12 Answers ]

Im Vanessa and I'm 15 years old. Ever since I was 12 I was having sex. I would cut after almost every time because I was scared to tell my parents and that causesd a lot of stress. Even if I didn't have sex I would cut because of something that happened during the day. One time that I cut I had to...

Cutting [ 7 Answers ]

Im a 13 year old girl. Every time I get sad, I take a razor, and I cut myself. I want to stop. But I don't know how. What should I do?

Combi boiler water pressure [ 1 Answers ]

I have a combi boiler and every time I use it I have to use the valve until the water pressure gaige shows a safe level as every time I turn the boiler off it goes to zero. Is this a problem with the water board or my boiler?

View more questions Search