Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gillian whitfie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2012, 03:00 PM
    What's that about?
    I was seeing this guy for 4 months it was electric from the word go. He fell head over heels for me and even though I played it cool at first, I followed suit. We were inseparable. Then he arranged to meet me and didn’t turn up. I carried the night out with my friends when he walked in my local with his mate absolutely out of it.

The next day he was ringing my doorbell at 10 am, feeling and telling me how sorry he was. He gave the excuse that someone spiked his drink and he lost his wallet keys and mobile. He didn’t even remember being in the same bar. 3 days later I found his mobile, he said it wasn’t the one, so when he wasn’t looking I switched it on, it was the one. I said nothing for 3 days then I asked him why he lied.

I haven’t seen him since.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 10, 2012, 03:03 PM
    He was a player, he wanted to run with his friends and do what he wanted. He did not care about lying to you, but did not expect you to say anything. He got caught and most likely looking for a women who is a little dumber that will believe his lies.

Or after a few months of "electric" he wants the electric somewhere else.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 10, 2012, 10:08 PM
    Your electric knight is a lying coward. Now you know.
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Jun 10, 2012, 10:23 PM
    Sounds like a player to me who was looking for a short spell...
    Ale_mag2392 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jun 10, 2012, 10:27 PM
    A true man. Or no man at all.

As simple as that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm not sure what's going on... [ 0 Answers ]

I had the implenon put in my arm a month ago and a week after I had my period at my regular time, but it was spotty for about a week and a half. Im suppose to start my period in two weeks and today I had some brown discharge and just some very little spotting. Im not sure if this matters but the...

What's up with her? [ 3 Answers ]

Moved to its own thread, and edited/T I'll keep it very short some one please give some advice.. Well I have been with this girl for four years were both each others first love, kiss etc.. Just before last Christmas I just started staying over at hers and everything was so great, but we...

View more questions Search