Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dreamer36 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2012, 07:49 PM
    How to contact my deceased father?
    So recently my aunt went to a medium and the medium contacted my father. It was, indeed my father, because the medium gave all the information about him, when my aunt refused to tell her about him, to see if she was lying or not. It turns out, the medium was real and my father is still in this universe.

My father died when I was 6 years old, and I miss him lots, especially since I never really got to know him, and I barely remember him. Now I'm thirteen, and I'm very interested in contacting him, now that I know it's possible through medium. I don't want to go to a medium, in case they are fake (my aunt went to one where she lives, 6 hours away, so that medium isn't an option) and I refuse to EVER mess around with a Ouija board. Any suggestions?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jun 12, 2012, 05:44 PM
    My suggestion is to do a lot more reading up on the subject. There is a reason the bible forbids trying to contact the dead and also warns us to test spirits. The spirits that are called up are not human.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer36 View Post
    So recently my aunt went to a medium and the medium contacted my father. It was, indeed my father, because the medium gave all the information about him, when my aunt refused to tell her about him, to see if she was lying or not. It turns out, the medium was real and my father is still in this universe.

My father died when I was 6 years old, and I miss him lots, especially since I never really got to know him, and I barely remember him. Now I'm thirteen, and I'm very interested in contacting him, now that I know it's possible through medium. I don't want to go to a medium, in case they are fake (my aunt went to one where she lives, 6 hours away, so that medium isn't an option) and I refuse to EVER mess around with a Ouija board. Any suggestions?
    ajessyjebaraj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2012, 09:31 PM
    Hi, my father passed away in his sleep on the 14.04.2012... I need to talk to him too... Can you please give me the address of the Medium your aunty went to... I really miss my father until this moment... I can't bare with this situation any more. Please help.
    Insanity010 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2012, 08:05 PM
    I would try an EVP session that's were you get a voice recorder and you ask questions and the voice recorder is suppose to pick up on voices. Also id try ghost box you get a radio and you press scan so the ghost/ spirit picks up on that frequency and can communicate through what the people say through the radio. There's some other methods that I don't know much about sorry . I'm also going through the same thing I'm trying to contact my brother ill tell you if I find some more methods.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I contact my deceased father? [ 7 Answers ]

My father died of a heart attack when my mom was 7 months pregnant with me. This past weekend my sister-in-law, her brother, cousin and I were playing with a Ouiji board. (I know that it is very dangerous and I refused to do it in my home or anywhere around my child) We were trying to contact my...

How do I contact the deceased? [ 49 Answers ]

All my life I have been amazed by death. I envy how they are so peaceful now. I would love to be abled to talk to a spirit/ghost of the deceased! And I love graveyards--that's where I want to have my wedding, or maybe just live there :P Help please and no rude comments/answers! Sr13

No father listed on birth certificate, father has no contact, can my husband adopt [ 2 Answers ]

There is no father listed on my child's birth certificate because I was legally married but separated from my first husband. No paternity has been established with child's father and I have been unable to get child support from him, even after my divorce. Since then, there has not been a...

Mother deceased, father has had no contact with children. What to do? [ 3 Answers ]

My sister passed away and left behind 4 minor children and a "spouse". He left the children unattended(in Georgia)and has not contacted them for almost a month. Is this considered abandonment and what would be the proper recourse? I would like to get guardianship but I don't know where he is and he...

Bio father is deceased. Father listed fled. Husband wants his name put on & to adpt [ 4 Answers ]

"I was 5 months pregnant when I met a man (obviously not the father), and started dating him. He wanted to marry me & raise the baby as it were his own. I married him right before the baby was born. The bio father wanted nothing to do with either of us and came to find out that he had another baby...

View more questions Search