Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    newmommy26 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Feb 26, 2007, 10:45 PM
    34 weeks pregnant and little movement
    Hi! I am 34 weeks pregnant and usually my baby is VERY active. For the past two days, she hasn't moved much, if any. Could something be wrong?
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Feb 27, 2007, 05:09 AM
    You should feel no less than 10 movements in a 12 hour period, even a little movement counts. You can get a kick chart online to print off at:- Kickchart (diagram) - Patient UK If you are at all concerned, then get the doctor to check you out.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2007, 09:16 AM
    Towards the end of pregnancy, baby has less room to move, so they don't move as much as they use to. However, like ghost said, you should get a kick chart and start recording every movement. Sometimes we are just so busy walking around and doing things, that we don't notice the movements as much, and moving around so much lulls baby to sleep. Definitely call your doctor and let them know of your concerns. They may have you come in just to listen to the heart beat and maybe do an exam. Some places allow for you to just come in without an appointment, just to hear the heart beat real quick, to reasure you. In the mean time you can try this. Take the day just to yourself, when you can pay attention to just baby's movements. Sit down, get comfortable, and try drinking cold sugary drinks like orange juice, etc. The juice typically wakes baby up a bit more and gets them a little more active.(advice given to me by a nurse at the doctors office, when I was in my last trimester) Keep us posted and good luck
    newmommy26 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Feb 27, 2007, 09:32 AM
    Thanks for your answera! I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and I will explain to them what has been happening. Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just had baby 8 weeks ago, could I be pregnant again? [ 14 Answers ]

Hello there, Just had a quick question. I just had a baby 8 weeks ago. I still haven't got my period yet, I did have sex 4 days ago and then again 3 days ago. Of course silly us we didn't use any protection. I started to bleed after having sex and I'm still bleeding now. Not really like a...

11 weeks pregnant, could the doctor be wrong? [ 6 Answers ]

OK I went to the doc they told me that I was 11 weeks and I am getting so biggg And I took 6 hpts and they either came back invald or negative up intill Sunday then it came back pos I have always been little and now I have a belly so can anyone help me and tell me what kind of questions to the...

I'm 10 weeks pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm 10 weeks pregnant and I have been using Certain Dri Anti-perspirant. Is it okay to use when pregnant. I couldn't find any information about not using it when pregnant?

14 year old 4 weeks pregnant [ 97 Answers ]

My daughter just turned 14 last week and found out she is 4 weeks pregnant, I don't no what to do

I am 4 weeks pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

K what happened was I found out that I am pregnant but I had a little bit of pain on my right side so the doctor told me it was a blatter infection so he gave me some pills for it then a few days went by and the pain did not go away so I went to the walk in clinic again and the doctor told me it...

View more questions Search