Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ineedadoctor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2007, 05:37 PM
    Penis infection
    Okay to first start things of I'm a virgin. The problem that I have is that I have these white bumps kind of looks like pimps around the head and also small bumps on the head. Can anyone tell me how I can cure this?
    SixTails Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2007, 07:39 AM
    All right, first, check this link out:

I Have Bumps On My Penis. Is This Normal?

And second, your user name says it all- if you're worried, see your family doctor. Seriously. I'm psyched about this whole advice board format, and I think it can be a lot of help to a lot of people, but when it comes to medical issues, you should *always* consult with your doctor. If you're embarrassed about calling up and having to tell the receptionist that you're having some worries about your penis, maybe you could call and schedule a checkup, and then explain your problem when you're in the examining room with the doctor. Doctors deal with this sort of issue all the time, and they won't be bothered by any of your questions. In fact, they'll probably be happy to put your mind at rest.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Penis infection? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi. I got a problem, help me out. My penis has started to develop a white coating, don't know what? Its kind of a bit flaky. And it pains on the rim of the head, where it has developed more. I normally had a good hygiene and no problem. Please help me out. Can't have sex also, since its painful....

Penis infection? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there I think I have an infection to my Penis, just to point out I have never had sex I am still a virgin. I have some yellow/white dots (like even flakes) appearing on my penis on the surface, not on the actual head but just underneath there. It never hurts and I have never had...

Penis - Scab-like infection [ 4 Answers ]

I'm in my teenage years and been noticing these scab-like things under the foreskin of my penis, not near the tip but deeper (noticeable when masturbating). I have removed some of them. They are a brownish dark colour and appear like a scab, it doesn't hurt nor hurt when removing. There's quite...

Penis Infection [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Please help me as I don't no as wots wrong with my penis, it started feeling itch and I itched it and then the next day the forsking tip got very dry and had some white stuff on it and when I tried pulling the forskin it got very painful and I got small cuts which wer burning and under the...

Penis Infection? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok here's the story... this probably started a day after masturbation 4 weeks back... at first the tip of my foreskin got very very dry/red... after a week or two this passed and my foreskin went back to normal... but... the head of my penis under the foreskin looks a little red on the sides... and...

View more questions Search