Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    VictoriousCat Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2012, 12:26 PM
    Singing or acting
    How do I become a famous singer or actress?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 29, 2012, 12:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by VictoriousCat View Post
    How do I become a famous singer or actress?
    By attending the Famous Singer and actress school... then get a job with the famous singer and Actress employment agency.
    VictoriousCat Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2012, 12:45 PM
    How to I get into a school though?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 29, 2012, 12:58 PM
    Most singers and Actresses didn't go to school for that... they had the benefit of having actual tallent... AND being in the right place at the right time... meaning there is no secret... you need tallent, at least some experience... be aggressive and patient (because it might take years if ever)... and be damn lucky.

Very few people that have the dream ever get a shot... so find another career to pay the bills because your break might never come. Just wanting it isn't enough. The numbers of people that try for years that even get a shot are likey far less than 1%.

The joke is everyone working in a store or restaurant anywhere near Hollywood are actors waiting for their break...

And if you ever watched shows like American Idol or anything of that sort... and saw the auditions... you would see how few of the people that actually think they have tallent... really do... I laugh at those episodes... but if you see them you can have an idea about how many people are out there trying... that actually end up with a shot... and still never make the cut.

Thinking your are good... or your parents thinking your are good... is way different than people that don't know you thinking you are good.

And it's a hard industry to make enough to support yourself... much less be successful in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Singing [ 2 Answers ]

How do you become a young singer without getting on american idol or america's got talent or a recorder? And one more question how did willow smith become a singer?

Singing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 13 years old and I look younger than my age.I don't think my voice sounds mature for my age.I happen to sound baby-like when I sing it tends to bring down my confidence.So now every time I sing its hard for me to believe I have a good voice. Everyone I have ever sang to though said I had a...

Singing or Acting career wanted [ 4 Answers ]

I REALLY want to get into singing or acting... Preferably singing... My friends and I think I have a GREAT voice... I just want to get it out there... How do I get a singing career with no experience? (Besides singing at home... )

Singing/acting or. [ 2 Answers ]

I am into singing & acting & dancing. Many people who don't know me tell me I'm too shy to become a actres/singer/dancer they tell me that because when I just meet someone I'm veryyyyy shyy & I don't know what to say. But if I am on the street & listening 2 my iPod & accidentally sing out loud...

Singing! [ 1 Answers ]

I really really want to be a professional singer and everyone says I've got an amazing voice but I just don't know where to start. I'm 13 but I have to start now (singing for free), I'm thinking of going on the x factor when I'm 16 but until then I need to be occupied: with singing!. please please...

View more questions Search