Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lookingforlove Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Feb 25, 2007, 05:19 PM
    Why hasn't he called
    I went on a date with a great guy, I was very comfortable and attracted to him, we kissed and hugged and he let me know that he was interested in seeing me more.
    He said that he would like me to ring him, but I told him that I would prefer him to call me if he wanted to see me again.
    A week has gone by he hasn't rung me except sent a text message saying do I sell any plain black fish (I work in a pet store) I replied yes I do and told himt he price.
    He also sent a text saying that on our next date I hope there is a little more bite? What is he playing at?
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2007, 02:39 AM
    A little more bite sounds like he wants more then a hug and a kiss. My guess is he hasn't called for this very reason. He wants you to wonder why he hasn't called. He sent you a couple text messages to keep him on your mind but not too much to make you get bored.
    rol Posts: 804, Reputation: 162

Feb 26, 2007, 03:07 AM
    <<I hope there is a little more bite?>>

Sounds like a player to me!!
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2007, 03:09 AM
    Well its been a week if you want to see him then ring him, the way I see it is he has given you two perfectly good opertunitys to do so with something to discuss as well.
    Go on call him if you want to see him or your going to regret it what do you have to loose??

Feb 26, 2007, 03:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybenswife
    Well its been a week if you wanna see him then ring him, the way i see it is he has given you two perfectly good opertunitys to do so with something to discuss as well.
    Go on call him if you want to see him or your gonna regret it what do you have to loose???

Thanks for your answer... since I posted this question the guy has started a conversation with me on msn, he is being polite as I have made it clear to him there won't be anything sexual between us as I want to get to know each other.
    I am having a small operation on wed, he asked if he could come to me to visit and for me to text him when I get out of hospital and then he will ring me.
    I am still not convinced he isn't a player as he is very good looking, I can't see him having any trouble getting women if you know what I mean.

Feb 26, 2007, 03:23 AM
    Yeah I would definitely keep it very S L O W with this guy!
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2007, 03:27 AM
    So he is a player or is he you can never judge a book by its cover ;) enjoy the attention who knows what next week will bring lots of hugs and good luck in your op xxx
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 26, 2007, 05:11 AM
    Go Slow, Whatever his intention you'll find out by not rushing and paying attention to his actions. He has already said he would call, but didn't. Don't be so available on the electronic boards as he is taking the easy way out and not putting any real action into real dating, so take this very slow. His actions so far do not impress me. I think he is trying to make you want him.
    Geoffersonairplane Posts: 1,195, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2007, 05:15 AM
    Go slow like everyone else has suggested but this one will be a player, I bet!

Don't prejudge too much though, everyone (almost) deserves a chance, just be careful, careful means SLOW!

Remember the song: 'fools rush in'

Feb 26, 2007, 05:56 AM
    Exactly, totally agree with the latest comments,
    Don't put all your eggs in one basket with this guy( sorry for the pun.. )
    4answers Posts: 200, Reputation: 35

Feb 26, 2007, 09:34 AM
    None of this player rubbish ! I struggle enough dealing with one woman at a time. One women, one set of problems, two women, two sets of problems... etc.. . lol

He is either a player, or keeping you on a back burner !

Perhaps do the same ! Keep your options open. If you meet another then he has only himself to blame.

Feb 26, 2007, 01:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    Go Slow, Whatever his intention you'll find out by not rushing and paying attention to his actions. He has already said he would call, but didn't. Don't be so available on the electronic boards as he is taking the easy way out and not putting any real action into real dating, so take this very slow. His actions so far do not impress me. I think he is trying to make you want him.
    Hehe yes all that you wrote has been running through my head, well he has a long hard road ahead if he is trying to make me sleep with him as I am very strong willed when I make my mnd up over something.
    Teaching Posts: 198, Reputation: 28

Feb 26, 2007, 01:47 PM
    I would take my time and see how things develop.
    RockstarHEARTSRockMusic Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Feb 26, 2007, 01:52 PM
    I think he's just playing you just wants abit of SEX to tell you the truth I know plenty of guys who do the same thing "ill ring you" but don't. Try not to get your hopes up just be single && go to bars maybe you might pull a hot one!!

Rockstar <3

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I called him [ 1 Answers ]

My ex and I broke up about a month ago- I've called him 5 times since then- once after I received a missed call from him which actually was him accidentally dialing me from his pocket- I was really upset as this was just after an exam also which I had a really hard time studying for because of the...

What's it called [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new, first post. You know when you fill out a form on the internet, say you need to type your e-mail address for example. You type the first letter and you get the drop down box showing every word you ever typed starting with that letter, including every time I've misspelled my e-mail...

What was it called ? [ 1 Answers ]

Help me please... Cartoon... I remember a cartoon from 70s/80s which had a group of people including an old man with a long white beard - and each programme was a light-educational look at an historical-era. I think the theme tune was Handel's Messiah, and it used to be on ITV in the mornings....

He hasn't called me [ 7 Answers ]

I am a little confused right now, I have been talking to a guy for a month now mostly over the phone, we had only seen each other once. We were trying to get to know each other and decided to go on a date last Saturday. I believe that the date went really well, his compliments were endless and we...

View more questions Search