Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cfrbuofs Posts: 44, Reputation: 2

May 23, 2012, 04:58 PM
    What kind of fabrics/ colors glow under blacklight?
    Just wondering what kinds of fabrics glow under blacklight? I know white does for sure color wise, does anyone know if neon clothing would or what other colors glow ? Thanks
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 23, 2012, 05:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cfrbuofs View Post
    just wondering what kinds of fabrics glow under blacklight? I know white does for sure color wise, does anyone know if neon clothing would or what other colors glow ? thanks
    Depends more on the dye chemistry than the actual color.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Martha White's Fabrics [ 0 Answers ]

Martha White's Fabrics is currently an all equity firm that has 15,000 shares of stock outstanding at a market Price of $12.50 a share. Company management has decided to issue $50,000 worth of debt and use the Funds to repurchase shares of the outstanding stock. The interest rate on the debt will...

Monitors colors suddenly gone... can't see the original colors while playing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys, I formatted my PC this Wednesday as I have not formatted it for 18 months.. & installed my games when I play game on my screen suddenly all colors messed up.I restarted it twice but no luck..? I don't know wats happening.. u guys any got idea.. Thanks in advance for any advice. :)

Blacklight tattoos. Are they safe? How do they do them? [ 1 Answers ]

My friend and I heard about blacklight tattoos and we thought they sounded awsome! However, we don't know if the ink is safe or how you get them. Does anyone know anything about them? What are the risks of blacklight tattoos? And How do you get them (needle?)?

Drycleaning fabrics [ 1 Answers ]

Does drycleaning a garment repeatedly injur the fabric?

View more questions Search