Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    batone1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 02:48 PM
    Water line leak
    I have a small leak from the meter to the house and I can not find it under ground. We have tried a probe stick , but the whole yard is soft. We tried looking for green grass area, but I have green patches over the whole yard. Please help me; how can I find this small but expense leak with digging up the whole yard ?
    cjcdallas Posts: 63, Reputation: 6

Feb 25, 2007, 03:38 PM
    Why do you think you have a leak if you can not find it? Usually if you have a leak in the water line you will see soggy ground and/or greener grass etc...
    Is it possibly you have a leak in a valve or toilet float valve etc??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hot Water at Refrigerator Water line? [ 60 Answers ]

We recently moved into a 10 year old home and purchased a new refrigerator with a water filter and ice maker, only to find that when we hooked it up to the single water line behind the fridge, it dispenses hot water. I don't think the line has been used before now and was wondering if anyone has...

Refrigerator water line leak [ 9 Answers ]

I have a GE Profile refrigerator model TFH30PR that developed a leak. The water line within the refrigerator that leads to the water dispenser developed a crack at the very beginning where it was connected to the inlet line I presume after a dual solenoid valve. I cut the cracked tubing off and...

Water line replacement = entire house low water pressure [ 3 Answers ]

I recently had a water line break in my front yard. The city replaced the line but ever since (immediately following the water being turned back on) the water pressure has been significantly lower throughout the house in both the hot and cold. I checked and the valve is completely open so I am...

Is air in water line possible? Leak in kitchen [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, my problem is two-fold... first off, for the past few weeks the toilet in my master bath just runs and runs after you flush it UNTIL you turn on the water in a sink, just a quick on & off at just about any sink makes it stop and it's ONLY this one toilet. Second, and more major, problem is...

Replaced Main Water Line, Now Shower Line Is Clogged [ 3 Answers ]

We had a leak, so we had the water line and sewage line from the house to the street replaced. Now we have no water in the shower. Some debris most have clogged up the line coming into the shower. All the other lines are fine. My Dad is somewhat of a handyman and wants to fix the problem...

View more questions Search