Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eddiesshay Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2012, 11:33 AM
    Alcohol Testing
    Hi. I am asking if I had approximately 7 shots of vodka on Tuesday and h;ave to go for alcohol testing on Friday will it show up in my urine. I am 5.5 125lbs, and scared to death. If I fail they are threatening to put me back in jail. I am scared to death. Also is there any way I can clean out my urine before the test? Please Help Me .
    eddiesshay Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2012, 11:56 AM
    If I had 7 shots of vodka on Tuesday and I have to take a test on Friday will it show
    Hi if I had about 7 shot sof vodka on Tuesday will it show up in my urine on Friday. I am 5'5 125lbs. And is there anything I can do to clean my system before then? PLEASE HELP I AM SCARED>>>>
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2012, 12:51 PM
    The alcohol content of your urine from 7 shots would be eliminated within <12 hours.

It sounds like you have a compelling reason not to drink. Why would you take that type of risk?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alcohol Testing [ 8 Answers ]

I just found out I have to be tested next Wednesday. What is the difference between the different testing methods? How far back will they be able to tell I've had a drink? I have no plans to go on a Tuesday night bender, but I do have the occasional social drink (1-2 drinks once or twice a week,...

Alcohol testing [ 4 Answers ]

I just found out yesterday that because of a dui, I have to submit to an alcohol test program on Friday. I do not have an alcohol problem but I did have 3 beer on my birthday Tuesday. How long does alcohol stay in your system?

Alcohol testing EtG testing [ 4 Answers ]

I had a etg/alcohol test 10 days ago and had wine the evening prior? I have not heard back from the lab. Has anyone failed or passed with having alcohol in their system? Thank you. Really stressed and very stupid!!

View more questions Search