Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SnowBlower Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 12:49 PM
    Gas engine
    I have an engine which is acting up. It appears to be a bad spark plug. The plug that was in the engine is a J18LM Champion; these appear to be in short supply at the present time.

Is there an equivalent plug (number?) that could be substituted?
    cjcdallas Posts: 63, Reputation: 6

Feb 25, 2007, 08:29 PM
    If you try to upgrade you rplug (i.e. spend more money) usually they will not have any issue finding you an equivalent plug...
    newaukumdon Posts: 525, Reputation: 44

Feb 26, 2007, 12:21 AM
    The j17lm will work or add an R after it and get a resistor plug. The other would be J8J
    Regards,
    Don

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Convert propane gas to the natural gas dryer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a dryer in the basement that need to be used in propane gas but my current set up is through natural gas. I didn't realize until I try to dry the clothes but it was taking much much longer time... Is there any way that I can convert the natural gas? . Let me know Thanks

Gas line to exterior gas lantern [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking to run a gas line from the main gas supply of my home, to a gas lantern about 140 ft away. The line will need to be buried in the ground and will have to pass underneath my driveway. I believe there is a flexible line with a trace wire that can be used. I want to do the majority of the...

Gas water heater & gas dryer [ 4 Answers ]

I just moved into an duplex and purchased a gas dryer in excellent condition from a local thrift store. My trouble is, I don't see anywhere to hook the gas line (from the dryer up). It looks like there is just an electrical outlet. Can someone help? Isn't there some kind of two prong gas line...

1994 Civic - Check Engine "Orange" lamp and Engine revs when idling [ 1 Answers ]

Two questions realting to my Honda Civic ESI - 1994 model. 1) When I turn on the ignition key there is a Check Engine lamp displayed in Orange which is remaining On for progressively longer. Car not be started until this light disappears. Eventually after 3-5 seconds light turns off and engine...

View more questions Search