Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bdaino Posts: 32, Reputation: 5

May 17, 2012, 08:34 PM
    Am I lovestruck?
    You know, I have been thinking this over more and more, and I just can't help but wonder if I'm actually lovestruck. I lost a girlfriend to a car accident several years ago... and I haven't felt even the most remote of attraction to anybody since then. It got to the point where I didn't even respond to losing relatives, no matterh how close they were. Now, though... I can't help but smile when a girl I know walks int othe room. Smiling has never really been something I do, but now I can't help but smile whenever I think of her. She makes me laugh, which was rare, and I've completely cut off all my addictions and given up cutting with her help.
    I think I'm lovestruck... but I want others' opinions first. I know it sounds stupid... but please try to understand just how long it has been since I have felt this way.
    momospitfire Posts: 6, Reputation: 1
    -

May 17, 2012, 08:53 PM
    That's amazing you feel that way I lost my boyfriend in a horrible freak accident and it took me three years to get ANY emotions for well ANYTHING this is a sign, I'm not religious or anything but it's the way the universe tells you to keep going, there's something to live for even at the darkest times there will be a glimmer of happiness.
    Yes you are lovestruck but be very careful something like this can make you or break you, take it SLOW if its meant to be it'll all work itself out.
    Good luck
    bdaino Posts: 32, Reputation: 5

May 21, 2012, 09:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by momospitfire View Post
    thats amazing you feel that way i lost my boyfriend in a horrible freak accident and it took me three years to get ANY emotions for well ANYTHING this is a sign, im not religious or anything but its the way the universe tells you to keep going, theres something to live for even at the darkest times there will be a glimmer of happiness.
    yes you are lovestruck but be very carefull something like this can make you or break you, take it SLOW if its meant to be itll all work itself out.
    good luck
    Thank you... I'll follow your advice and be careful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search