Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sash_butt Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2012, 08:56 AM
    Trying to Conceive
    I am married for 2 yrs.But we always did intercourse with condoms.lat month at 1st time we did without condom but I got periods.we want baby so please guide me.thank you.
    joannaparra Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2012, 12:18 PM
    Hi I'm not a doctor but I had trouble getting pregnant with my first child because I ovolated 2 times a month.for what I have heard when you have intercourse using protection for a long time then you try getting pregnant takes a long time.if you want to get pregnant try putting your legs up right after you finish having sex that way the sperm goes down.and try not to think about having to get pregnant every time you have intercourse just relax and have fun try different positions.hope that helps.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 17, 2012, 03:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sash_butt View Post
    I am married for 2 yrs.But we always did intercourse with condoms.lat month at 1st time we did without condom but i got periods.we want baby so please guide me.thank you.
    Hi sash_butt,

It is important to know that it can take many months of trying to become pregnant. While some couples do get pregnant very quickly, others may find it takes a year or more. Most couples will become pregnant within a year of actively trying.

Try not to get discouraged if it doesn't happen in the first few months. Are you able to have sex frequently? Every other day for example? You can try different ways to determine when you might be most likely to ovulate. Even with good timing, it can take awhile.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When did I conceive? [ 0 Answers ]

I had an ultra sound on the 12th that said I was four weeks. Well according to the period I told them that was on the 8th of last month would have made me 5 weeks, so me being four weeks means the baby is only two weeks ? I had sex on the 17th the day after my period and then on the 23rd from...

Trying to conceive after m/c [ 1 Answers ]

I want to get pg agter m/c

Trying to conceive [ 2 Answers ]

Hiii I am trying to conceive and my charts say I will be ovulating sept.7th.My problem is my hubby has some meeting of some sort that same Sunday and won't be home.I need to know if we try the 3rd,4th,5th and 6th.Do we have a good chance of getting pregnant? THANKS...

Can't conceive [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm 26 and have been with my partner for 4 years he had had vasectomy reversal 3 years ago and it shows he has live sperm and swimming at 60% I had anorexia but beat it but now I'm not eating right about 600 calories mainly mints or boiled sweets my periods are normaly and blood tests show I'm...

View more questions Search