Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Adispatcher Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2012, 04:06 PM
    Why am I always sweating!?
    I am going to be 31 years old this year. Let's start there. I am always sweating! I've always been a big 'sweater' since I was younger & into sports, but now whether I am working out or not, I am constantly sweating. We will literally have the air on 76 all day long in our house- and I am still finding myself walking around either naked or in underwear & a sports bra & even then I am still sweating. I have been trying to be more clothed lately as my kids are getting older & I am sure it is not a good idea to be walking around nude in front of them. A couple months ago I had a blood test done because I was convinced my thyroid was messed up, but all the blood work came back normal... then I thought maybe the reason I was sweating was because of my medication- I have been on Welburtin for a year now, so my doctor decreased my dosage & here I am - still sweating! It has been a month since my doctor decreased the dosage of my medication, I have not called her back yet to tell her I am still sweating excessively. My mother in law is wondering if I am going through menopause, which is so scary, because I am only 30! But I HAVE heard that women as young as my age can go through menopause this early. I am just sooo confused as to why I am always sweating, its disgusting & sooo incredibly uncomfortable especially considering I live in Florida & its soooo hot here right now & we are now entering summertime. Ughh. Any suggestions?

Check out some similar questions!

Sweating while working [ 2 Answers ]

In my job I am constantly running around for more that 8-12 hrs and as other colleagues of mine has stated the sweat is always pouring out of us. Our query is if we are excercising so much at work then how are we not all size zeros. Yes we do have the odd guilty pleasure of a chocolate bar but...

Excessive sweating [ 2 Answers ]

Lately I've been sweating out the armpits of my shirts pretty badly. Do certain foods or deits effect how much I sweat. Is it stress. Or do I just need to get some stronger deodorant? It's getting to the point were I don't know what to do and it's getting annoying.

How I can control my sweating [ 1 Answers ]

I'am suffering from excessive sweating problem. My age is 16. I really sweat very bad in humid season. It is very difficult for me to sit in the classroom. My shirt and trouser gets wet with sweat.:(

Sweating [ 4 Answers ]

I have a problem where my sweat really smells. Not a body odour smell, but a very stale smell. I bath every day, use anti persperant, but its some times out of control! My wife has to change and wash the bed sheets at least three to four times a week cause it's that bad, any ideas??

Toilet sweating? [ 1 Answers ]

I just painted my bathroom so I took off the toilet tank to get to the wall. I noticed the tank to bowl seal was in pretty bad shape so I replaced it. When I put it back on the left side on the bottom of the tank has condensation. It produces enough to have a very, very small drip (1/2-3/4 in a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.